Wilderness First Aid Class in Sedona, AZ - March 21st & 22nd

Are you prepared to be able to respond to a First Aid emergency in the backcountry, more than an hour away from definitive medical care? As overlanders and outdoor enthusiasts, it is essential to be trained in Wilderness First Aid and CPR. Emergencies do happen, and having the proper knowledge of how to respond can vastly improve your patient's recovery time.

I will be holding a Wilderness First Aid/CPR class in Sedona, Az on March 21st & 22nd 2014.

I am a Wilderness First Responder and EMT with NOLS/WMI and Remote Medical International and an authorized Instructor with the American Red Cross.
Certifications come through the Red Cross and both Wilderness First Aid and CPR are valid for 2 years.

I have trained and certified many, many of our fellow off-highway travelers with this certification and it is great to know that so many of us are trained!

The class is 16 hours--2 days and we stress patient assessment, spinal stabilization, vital signs, wound management and much, much more! This is a really fun and fast-paced class with lots of scenarios that we all get to participate in!!

Please PM me if you are interested in joining the class! Space is very limited, so please sign up soon!

Kristina

http://www.sweetotter.com/wilderness-first-aid/

Sweet Otter, LLC

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles