CVT- Small Tears in Cover

Werrea

Observer
I have got a Mt. Rainer that I've had less than a year. My experience with the cover is quite disappointing. The ladder on the top has rubbed a small hole in the cover just from movement in the wind. I also have small nicks from going through some lower hanging trees. Nothing big, but small nicks. And the brush that I went through wasn't that bad.

Is anyone else having any issues with their cover and or can anyone suggest fixes? This is my first experience with a cover on a RTT. But it stays on full time and sitting in the weather I worry about leaking water in the NW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chili

Explorer
I do not have any direct experience, but have seen a number of reviews (here and elsewhere) that speak glowingly about CVT's customer service. I would reach out to them and see if they are willing to help out, at a minimum with a discounted "cover only".

java

Expedition Leader
I too had a few pin holes. I talked with them and they said another customer had used a PVC boat repair kit.

Havent gotten too it yet, but I can see sunlight in direct sun in a couple spots. Mine has been pretty well used though. But never noticed and water intrusion. Im in the PNW also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne