Borrow: Anyone have a Mac OS 10.6.8 disc?

Chazz Layne

Administrator
I have an older iMac I need to get wiped and reset to factory defaults. Unfortunately, it's too old for Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks and I haven't been able to track down the 10.6.8 disc that came with it.

Anyone have a Mac OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) disc I can borrow? I'll cover shipping both ways.

Fyreman

Observer
I have an older iMac I need to get wiped and reset to factory defaults. Unfortunately, it's too old for Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks and I haven't been able to track down the 10.6.8 disc that came with it.

Anyone have a Mac OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) disc I can borrow? I'll cover shipping both ways.

Tried to send a pm on how to get it for free. I was blocked send me a pm and I'll walk you through it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zonker

Adventurer
Chazz..

If that does not work out for you.. I do have the Snow Leopard disc. No worries if you need it.. just let me know.

Chazz Layne

Administrator
Thanks Zonker. Send me your PayPal info and if I don't have it sorted out today I'll send you some cash for postage.

jjstahl3

Explorer
I have

let me know, I keep old os discs around just in case

J

Photo Jan 29, 10 54 06 AM.jpg

zonker

Adventurer
Chazz..

My apologies for not getting back to this thread sooner. Of course now that I have put you on hold.. when I went to the OSX library.. I could not find my Snow Leopard copy. Called my office manager that left about 3 months ago and she told me that she purged all of my old Apple discs as she did not think they were needed any longer. Hence the reason the box was empty save for the latest stuff.

SO bottom line I guess I do not have it.. even tho' I said I did. Once again my apologies for leading you down a garden path! Hopefully JJStahl can help you out.

Chazz Layne

Administrator
I have

let me know, I keep old os discs around just in case

J

View attachment 208930
I'll borrow the 10.6 please. Drop me a message to chazz@expeditionportal.com with your Paypal address and I'll send you a few bucks for shipping.

Chazz..

My apologies for not getting back to this thread sooner. Of course now that I have put you on hold.. when I went to the OSX library.. I could not find my Snow Leopard copy. Called my office manager that left about 3 months ago and she told me that she purged all of my old Apple discs as she did not think they were needed any longer. Hence the reason the box was empty save for the latest stuff.

SO bottom line I guess I do not have it.. even tho' I said I did. Once again my apologies for leading you down a garden path! Hopefully JJStahl can help you out.
No worries, I think I've got it covered now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne