TRD Pro

MotoDave

Explorer
I'm guessing its just a new name for the TRD Off-Road trim level, since that doesn't show up on the toyota site anymore for the new 2014's.

Clutch

<---Pass
Raptor Reaper Eater

Should have the boys at Total Chaos have a crack at it.

1506929_689262624447622_1851287154_n.jpg

Clutch

<---Pass
I'm guessing its just a new name for the TRD Off-Road trim level, since that doesn't show up on the toyota site anymore for the new 2014's.

Supposed to be released at the Chicago Auto Show. Perhaps they all get super chargers, and suspension like on the Baja edition Tacoma

Yeah I doubt it will be as full blown as a Raptor...

I dunno, the Raptor just has a mid travel kit on it, no different than slapping some coil overs and UCA's.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Lots of people on the toyota forums are saying its just going to be stickers, rims and a badge. They are all hoping for an E locker but I think thats wishful thinking.

Clutch

<---Pass
Other than, you know, the actual engineering and development resources of Ford going into tuning the suspension.

Not a huge deal really, the aftermarket has been doing it for years...is what I am saying. The Raptor isn't anything special, Ford just has a massed produced mid travel truck. It is a mid-travel F150 with some different body panels. (Big deal! ;) ) Honestly you can get a better tuned suspension from the aftermarket. Like that Tundra I posted above, that truck will walk all over a stock Raptor.

Clutch

<---Pass
Lots of people on the toyota forums are saying its just going to be stickers, rims and a badge. They are all hoping for an E locker but I think thats wishful thinking.

Will be interesting what they have up their sleeve. Would be cool if it was e-locker, mid travel suspension, and super charger. (cat back exhaust and upgraded brakes added too if we are really dreaming) Like that Sema FJ Concept they had.

TRD-Toyora-FJ-Cruiser-for-SEMA.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94