02 F350 & Northstar TC650

UHAULER

Explorer
This is my latest setup. 02 F350 7.3,auto, bought 3 years ago with 100k miles, now at about 140k. Camper was bought about 3 months ago.

DSCN0234copy.jpg

DSCN0262copy.jpg

I took the jacks off, they weigh a lot.I'm not not sure how much I will be taking the camper off and on. Looks better without them.

DSCN0294copy.jpg

SoyBoy

Nice set up. I'm in an F-250 SC SB as well with a NorthStar TC650. I am waiting on a Tork Lift mounting system to mate the pair.

What did you do to compensate for the larger gap between the front of the camper and bumpers the would push up against the front of the box?

brian90744

American Trekker
This a good place to store your chairs.

Nice set up. I'm in an F-250 SC SB as well with a NorthStar TC650. I am waiting on a Tork Lift mounting system to mate the pair.

What did you do to compensate for the larger gap between the front of the camper and bumpers the would push up against the front of the box?

SoyBoy

Just to be clear.
The bumpers are only 1.5 inches and the gap is about 5 inches. What did you use to make sure the rubber bumpers touch the front of the box - because you can't move the camper closer to the front because of the wrap will hit you tail lights?

brian90744

American Trekker
You could drop a 2x6 board between the camper and front bulkhead, the camper can not slide forward, just FYI=brian

UHAULER

Explorer
Sorry for the late reply, I haven'tbeen on here much in the last year. We bought another house last year and have been planning our escape from the suburbs to the mountains. I sold the camper as I wouldn't be using it for a long time. I made up a wood fixture to keep the camper from sliding forward and to keep it centered.
I still have the truck and will be thinking of a new camper once we get settled in the new house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne