2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE w/ ARB, Winch, Rack, Snorkel

buyrovers

Adventurer
Hello All,

I have decided to sell my Chawton White 2006 LR3 HSE.
The truck has 95k and has the black interior and is equipped with every option except Entertainment and HD. Exterior has almost no blemishes at all and no paintwork or accident repairs. Interior is in equally great condition with only light wear on the driver seat and one button on the rear view mirror, both very minor. Interior has rubber mats and loadspace liner and everything works, stereo speakers all good including sub. Only apology for this truck is it has been dropping overnight when the temps have been low. Some drop is normal but its doing more than the others I have owned so it may have a leak in a stut or line. Does not throw any faults or cause any issues so I haven't worried about getting it looked at yet.

The truck is equipped with ARB Bumper, Warn Winch with synthetic line, Genuine Fog lights in bumper and Aux. lights up top wired through factory Aux Light switch. Genuine Safari rack with floor, genuine ladder, and genuine snorkel.

More Pics:
http://s292.photobucket.com/user/buyrovers/library/06 LR3 HSE

Located: Charlottesville, VA
Asking: $17,000
aluminiumclassics@gmail.com

Chuck

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited:

buyrovers

Adventurer
Bump. Thought it was sold but buyers wife said no:(

Back to the top for a great deal on a super clean and almost perfect lr3!

buyrovers

Adventurer
Bump for a new price! $17,000 gets a well built and practically flawless lr3 with all the options and it's expo white!!!

buyrovers

Adventurer
Suspension cross link valve is the possible culprit for the slow drop which takes a couple days now to notice since it's warmed up outside. Hoping to have it fixed in the next week which means this truck will be as close to perfect as any 06 in the country.

morrisdl

Adventurer
Good luck with the sale. Not one does mine look like its twin, it also has the same cold weather droop for at least a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior