Seat Covers for the LR4

Bhos

Adventurer
Looking at/for seat covers for my LR4 and it appears there are OEM, Escape Gear, Melville and Moon, Exmoor, Wet Okole and ???

I have the DVD headrests, and am basically looking for 1st and 2nd row. For the first row, I want them to be able to keep the mud, dirt and spills off the leather, couple of storage pockets would be nice (especially side or under seat), and with a kid on the way to get some protection on the back of the seat. The primary concerns for the 2nd row are the kid and then the back when I put crap in the loadspace.

Suggestions, preferences, pictures appreciated.

Dmarchand

Adventurer
I use the LR OEM 2nd row ones. 2 child seats are not them all the time. I personally believe the LR4 or newer version of seat covers are made far better than versions I've had for older models (DII, DI, d-90). Fit is excellent.

spikemd

Explorer
We hope to have an lr4 offering in the coming months. Not great for instant gratification, I know. . .

Ok, but who are you? What company?

I bought the Exmoor canvas for my LR3 but the rear seats only come in 35 35 25 and I have a 60 40 split. I am keeping the fronts as the feel of the canvas is superior to the nylon but I will be buying OEM for the rear to keep them protected from the kids and car seats. I have OEM nylon in the rear of the rangie and they hold up great with excellent fit. Just wash them off with a damp cloth.

In the LR3, the canvas are nicer for everyday feel, but the Exmoor seat base isn't as tight as I would like so you have to smooth them out sometimes. The back and siderests are a very good fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier