2013 Ford Raptor SuperCrew build

Big50

Adventurer
Nice truck!

That Toyo in the pic look like it was run over inflated. All the tread down the middle is gone and the edges are still good. Might try some different pressures.

It's not a Toyo lol. Sorry if my post was confusing but that's a Falken wildpeak AT. It's actually in great shape and I run it at 35 psi.

On another note, installed a Lowrance GPS along with a LGE mount. Very pleased with the setup. The mount is great as it folds down.

Untitled by Big5050, on Flickr

Raul B

Explorer
It's not a Toyo lol. Sorry if my post was confusing but that's a Falken wildpeak AT. It's actually in great shape and I run it at 35 psi.

On another note, installed a Lowrance GPS along with a LGE mount. Very pleased with the setup. The mount is great as it folds down.

Have a link to where I can buy that mount?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

uscg2008

Explorer
Man that's really cool. I like how it's down so normal driving isn't impaired to bad then flips up for use

Big50

Adventurer
where are the snow run pics/video???

My bad haha.

Myself, 911regular, and a couple other trucks headed out to take advantage for the Pineapple Express last weekend. I do wish it would have been snowing during the day but there was enough snow to make it interesting. We had a good time shooting off some round and grilling some carne asada. Soooo, glad I remembered to bring a canopy lol.

Anyhow, here's a few pics from the day.

IMG_0943 by Big5050, on Flickr

IMG_0954 by Big5050, on Flickr

IMG_0959 by Big5050, on Flickr

IMG_0923 by Big5050, on Flickr

IMG_0919 by Big5050, on Flickr

IMG_0920 by Big5050, on Flickr

IMG_0930 by Big5050, on Flickr

IMG_0936 by Big5050, on Flickr

IMG_0919 by Big5050, on Flickr

IMG_0921 by Big5050, on Flickr

Big50

Adventurer
got any pics of how those light are mounted up by your wiper cowl? looks pretty neat

I'll try and get some but here's a link to the vendor. They have some pics to check out. http://www.outlawoffroad.com/orp-hood-light-mount-outlaw-raptor-hood-light-mount-bolt-on.html#popUp[products]/2/

Have a link to where I can buy that mount?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Here you go! http://lge-ctsmotorsports.com/catalog/interior/navigation-head-unit-brackets-for-raptors-detail

You might have to call them as I had some trouble ordering it off the site and had to order it over the phone. You can have it made for different Lowrance models as well.

Man that's really cool. I like how it's down so normal driving isn't impaired to bad then flips up for use

It really is. I don't notice much it at all while daily driving.

Big50

Adventurer
Finally got around to installing the new spindles with Outlaw spindle gussets. While this mod might not have been needed, I felt it was worth the additional piece of mind. A spindle/knuckle failure is one of those things that will not allow you to get back to pavement and leave your truck inoperable. Most other failures will at least allow the truck still in a position to be towed out by another truck and a tow strap. FYI, the spindles are the same on Raptors as the regular F150's. So any F150 guys can also make this upgrade.

Install was pretty strait forward and my buddy was kind enough to let me use his garage/tools and help when I got stumped. I was a complete bone head and forgot to grease the passenger side O-ring and tore it on reassembly. Doh!

12200134064_2e1017963b_b.jpg
[/url]
Untitled by Big5050, on Flickr[/IMG]

As you can see there's a big difference between stock. Sorry, forgot to take a pic with them installed.

Last edited:

Littlehouse

Adventurer
Wow, this thing is awesome! I wish the dealers in California were more reasonable on price. Does anyone in your group have a RTT rack?

Big50

Adventurer
Wow, this thing is awesome! I wish the dealers in California were more reasonable on price. Does anyone in your group have a RTT rack?

Thank you. If your patient and do your homework, they can be had for $500 above invoice which is nearly $5,000 below (edit) MSRP. You have to order it but it takes anywhere from 3-6 months for delivery. This is coming to an end though as the model run comes to an end. I got lucky after my 2011 was totaled and found a dealer that was willing to give me a pretty good deal for one on the lot. Funny story, my truck was actually ordered by Barry Zito (Serramonte Ford) who never came to pick it up.

No RTT amongst our group. Our trips are typically 2-3 days and don't justify the need for a RTT. I know there's another Raptor on here with a RTT.

Last edited:

Littlehouse

Adventurer
Thanks for the reply. I've seen all the $500-$1000 invoice talk on FRF, so I'll be out again today knocking on doors to get that deal. It just doesn't seem likely when I get to dealers and they are marked up $5k over MSRP. Maybe a trailer would work better on these things. Still have the functionality of the raptor and just have everything in a base camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste