2013 Ford Raptor SuperCrew build

orionkhan

Adventurer
FWIW, I ordered a 2014 in mid-November. Picked it up from the dealer a week ago. Price was $450 over invoice. There are dealers out there that will order at a good price, but you have to look for them. From what I'm hearing on FRF, finding those dealers is getting tougher and tougher. Mine was a 5 hour drive away from me. Best deal I could find for one on the lot was $1k over sticker.

Now back to Big50's build...I need more ideas and inspiration!

Big50

Adventurer
Great build man!
Got any pics of where/how those hood mounts mount?

Sorry it took so long to get back to you but here you go:

Untitled by Big5050, on Flickr

Untitled by Big5050, on Flickr

I've been exceptionally busy over the last couple months because I was lucky enough to hook up with the guys at Raptor Expeditions. We've launched a club for runs here in the US and will be offering fully supported runs to Baja.

Here's a little promo video for our inaugural run in October to Baja:

[video=vimeo;97682569]http://vimeo.com/97682569[/video]

We also just got finished with the "Carson 500" a couple of weeks ago. Was an absolute blast taking 18 trucks through the high desert. I was a bit nervous since it was the first large scale run I'd been responsible for organizing. The standards are pretty high when it comes to Raptor Expeditions so I definitely was sweating all the little details to make sure everything went well.

Here's a couple pics and the link to the full trip report:

http://www.raptorexpeditions.com/carson-500-tripreort/

Last edited:

Big50

Adventurer
Haven't got it yet but the wife got me this Co2 tank for the truck. I bought a separate cage mount for it and I'll post pics once I get it all mounted up to the bed rack.

Smittybilt-2747

Last edited:

Big50

Adventurer
Got my new CO2 tank mounted to my bed rack. Mounting location worked out perfectly...I can reach all 4 tires without having to remove the tank.

And here's little video I put together from the last trip in May:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste