2013 Ford Raptor SuperCrew build

Madmaxwell87

Observer
They seem like a nice tire. I'd like to run a set but they don't make them in a 37" yet. BTW Madmaxwell87, I don't suppose this is your truck at the 7:02 mark?
That'd be me. I sold that truck and bought a 4x4 expedition, then got a new job and moved to Concord and I needed a commuter so I got a little focus. I still hang out here to day dream.

Big50

Adventurer
So it's your truck i've been seeing on instagram haha. Looking good! Maybe i'll make it down south one of these days for a run.

haha, ya there have been a couple pics of it. Mines not the only one with the wrap, between the crew there are 5 wrapped Raptors (sounds funny haha). 3 of them are long travel.

Let me know when you're ready. We have some of the calendar filled in for the year on the website. We'll be adding more club dates and Baja dates in a month or two.

I believe he is the owner of the Raptor Expeditions IG page.

You are correct sir! I do run the page as part of my responsibilities.

sweet truck, looks like you guys do some awesome trips! do you discriminate against non-Raptor owners?

Unfortunately, at the moment we are Raptors only. A number of reasons including sponsorships. It also makes it easy on us since there is a common level of performance, every truck is more or less the same so trail side repairs are easier as well.

We are well aware there are plenty of trucks out there that have been built to be just as capable if not more than a Raptor. My personal opinion is that I'd like us to open it up to non Raptors on a case by case basis. We'll see what happens.

That'd be me. I sold that truck and bought a 4x4 expedition, then got a new job and moved to Concord and I needed a commuter so I got a little focus. I still hang out here to day dream.

haha, well it's good to hear from you! I here ya on needing a commuter car. Sure miss the days of $1/gal gas.

Truck looks great, nice job!!!!!!Love the wrap

Thank you sir!

Madmaxwell87

Observer
Going from 13.5 mpg to 27 changes alot. One day Ill be back in a bronco but for now the focus does it's job well. Nice to be small and down low for a change, most of the time. Love what you've done with the raptor. Wish I could tag along for a trip you guys do.

Big50

Adventurer
Going from 13.5 mpg to 27 changes alot. One day Ill be back in a bronco but for now the focus does it's job well. Nice to be small and down low for a change, most of the time. Love what you've done with the raptor. Wish I could tag along for a trip you guys do.

Yes it is. Thank you and I'll hit you up next time I have an open seat for a co-driver. It's a lot of fun even if you're not behind the wheel. So I've been told haha.

Madmaxwell87

Observer
Yes it is. Thank you and I'll hit you up next time I have an open seat for a co-driver. It's a lot of fun even if you're not behind the wheel. So I've been told haha.

That'd be awesome! My younger brother took a CC 6.2L around the block and that alone sounded awesome so a whole dessert trip would be sweet.

Big50

Adventurer
Had an amazing weekend out at Pismo Dunes. We had an big meet up which was a total blast. Truck had some damage unfortunately. Bent my rear bumper pulling a guy out of a giant whole. Stupid d ring pin was to big for my tow adaptor so i just wrapped it around my bumper. Thought the 2 inch tubing would hold up. It's not terrible and a couple of guys couldn't tell. Thought it was supposed to look like that haha. Bent my quarter panel in on my passenger side rear moving a rental trailer. Not used to worring about jack knifing with my trailer. Not bad considering and I think dent repair should be able to fix it.

In spite of all that, it was well worth it!

15598096053_85a63047ee_b.jpg

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
I've just powered through this whole thread and while I already had an idea of what I wanted to do with my Raptor, this has helped shaped what I'd like to do as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94