WTT Hannibal for Eezi Awn

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
UPDATE the 1.4 is SOLD. THE 2.0 is for sale of trade. :)

I have gently used Hannibal 1.4 with side walls that I'm looking to trade for an Eezi Awn Spoyla with side walls.

I also have a Hannibal 2.0M awning that I purchased from an expo member. After cleaninig it up I've decided that I'd rather have another 2 Meter Eezi Awn 2000 So I'd like to do a one-for-one trade for that as well.

P5180520.jpg20130920_142048 (1).jpgP4200295.jpgP4200294.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

ryanhewitt

Adventurer
I have an Eezi Awn 1000 I might being willing to trade if you're interested. Would depend on your location, extra $, etc. Thanks

kmacafee

Adventurer
Out of curiosity, was it something about the Hannibal you did not like? I am contemplating buying a 2m and love the idea of no support legs. I used one on a trip last year and really liked it.

Any opinions you can share would be appreciated.

Cheers

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I absolutely love them both which is why I don't really want to sell them just trade for the Eezi Awn because it will give me slightly more coverage and work better for my setup on my Jeep. Not having legs and or guy lines is great!

mvbeggs

Adventurer
Another Hannibal opinion

..... I am contemplating buying a 2m and love the idea of no support legs. I used one on a trip last year and really liked it.

Any opinions you can share would be appreciated.

Cheers

I absolutely love them both which is why I don't really want to sell them just trade for the Eezi Awn because it will give me slightly more coverage and work better for my setup on my Jeep. Not having legs and or guy lines is great!

Yuman's last, and my first, Hannibal Awning rode across the pond together last spring. I have mine on the Teardrop. My awning is sturdy and, like Yuman, I love the fact that it has no legs or guys. If you order one, you better have patience. It took quite a while for ours to arrive. (like several months worth of patience)

Good luck.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Yuman's last, and my first, Hannibal Awning rode across the pond together last spring. I have mine on the Teardrop. My awning is sturdy and, like Yuman, I love the fact that it has no legs or guys. If you order one, you better have patience. It took quite a while for ours to arrive. (like several months worth of patience)

Good luck.

Hence why I'm really particular about trading for exactly what I need. These things are pure unobtanium. I have a lot of time and emotions attached to the 1.4 lol. I absolutely love having it on the rear of the Jeep.

kmacafee

Adventurer
I have left messages at Moby Trailers, the new US dealer for Hannibal, for weeks but so far, no response. I know it will be a long wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles