WTT Hannibal for Eezi Awn

kmacafee

Adventurer
I took a chance and gave them a call today. It turns out they have 2 2m awnings in stock. I ordered it and it will supposedly ship out tomorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed it happens.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I took a chance and gave them a call today. It turns out they have 2 2m awnings in stock. I ordered it and it will supposedly ship out tomorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed it happens.

Thats AWESOME!! You're a lucky man! Hearing of these stocked is almost unheard of.

kmacafee

Adventurer
I know how lucky I am. Ill post when I get it. They dont have any of the side walls or any other length of awning.

mvbeggs

Adventurer

Wow! You should go buy a lottery ticket....Lady Luck is sitting close to you.

I'm sure if the awning is sitting in Moby's shop, they will get it right out to you. Congratulations!

I've always thought a Hannibal Dealer, with product in stock, would sell a ton. I guess the balance would be deciding which pieces to stock.

kmacafee

Adventurer
Awning arrived yesterday. Of course, its snowing and -6 here so its not going on anytime soon. I will post pics when it happens.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I'll probably put it up for $900 plus shipping for the 1.4 with walls. And $650 plus shipping for the 2.0
I was asking a lot more but I guess I was a little off. If I cant get that I might just keep them.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
The 2m Hannibal is up for sale for $650 plus shipping. OR I would trade for a 2M Eezi Awn 2000 or a set of 2M RecVee panels for the 2000 awning.
20140314_141047.jpg20140314_141036.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles