Handmade leather dog collars plus other gear

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
a043c9bb058f1d9e0ad1c7ef9935b5ca_zps909314b8.jpg

d5099ea25720fceb06b6b40a88cc7dd3_zps57561f11.jpg

Don't mind the extra thread hanging off that scabbard. I broke a needle and I was at work so I couldn't finish that day. Will update with finished stitching
4f99b0dda362e4ef4106075e0a06ed0d_zps3b288d1d.jpg

Last edited:

XploreBaja

Observer
I'm in for a dog collar for my chocolate lab, DIEZEL. I like the idea of the stainless hardware and lighter color leather for dark furred dog so you can see the color.

Email dirtnewz@me.com.
Tim Sanchez

Thanks!

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
I Haven't used stainless hardware before but I just looked into it for you. I can get the buckle and d ring in stainless but it will cost a little more than the nickle plated which is what is used in most. The black and red one that says Lou was actually for my yellow lab.
I recommend either 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 for that size dog. For light brown you have two options. I can dye it but you not see much contrast on the stamping (like the red) or I can use a antique like the dark brown(can also do a tan color, look at the simon collar) that will make all the impressions darker, but the downfall is it wears off the edges of the collars more. I'll provide a picture of a very used one from a Great Dane. All stamping of names is free along with the lines on the top and bottom if they are wanted

XploreBaja

Observer
Let's make the first collar an easy one for ordering....same as the LOU collar in these photos...everything the same except for the name.

Spelled DEIZEL ... It's different than normal...haha, just like me!

Super thanks ....

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Updated with prices. Sorry for the delay. When placing a order I will need to get measurements of neck or of the pups favorite collar

GDSQDCR

Adventurer
What does the helmet band cost or the sheath on the chainsaw? They look nice ... got a website I can order from?

Anthony

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
What does the helmet band cost or the sheath on the chainsaw? They look nice ... got a website I can order from?

Anthony

The basic helmet band with one color and name is $30, it comes with a elastic front that goes behind the shield and enables you to pull it to place stuff under if you wish. Painted is $1 per letter and $1 per inch for hand stitching
I honestly don't know a sale price for the scabbard. That was just a little boredom project for myself.

I don't have a website but I do have a facebook I post pictures on. Almost all my sales have just been word of mouth between fire stations and departments so I haven't needed to make a site just yet
Facebook.com/BucketBrigadeLeather

XploreBaja

Observer
Okay...DEIZEL's current collar measures out at 22-inches and we want to go with the collar that is the same as the Lou collar in the photos above...and we will go with the standard hardware you use.

Thx Tim
Email dirtnewz@me.com

Let's make the first collar an easy one for ordering....same as the LOU collar in these photos...everything the same except for the name.

Spelled DEIZEL ... It's different than normal...haha, just like me!

Super thanks ....

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Sure can. How long of a leash are you thinking? I actually use one in the brown for my lab. I use it traffic lead style so it's a short 3 foot leash. When I get home I'll shoot a picture of it for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles