WTT Magiolina Airland Small

rapovt

I really like my Magiolina Airland small.. I am 6'3" tall and need something bigger. Something like an Ezi Awn 1800 or a 3 person tent. What have you got or I will sell outright. I am located in Southern Vermont

fjrohrs

Adventurer
Interested in your price and if you would ship. Located at 74006 if that helps. Wife and I are 5'11", think that would be too small?

rapovt

The price would be $1800. I would ship but you would have to make arrangements as I don't have a freight account. FedEx freight, Yellow and Estes are the options. I would add $100 to build a crate for it. The tent works fine for me by myself, but I need a few more inches with the GF.

rapovt

It would be hard to get a good photo as it is in the barn on the trailer. It is about 6 years old and has always been stored undercover. It has a little star crack in the gelcoat about the size of a half dollar. I put a piece of white duct tape on it to protect it. You can hardly see it. It is white with grey walls.
http://www.autohomeus.com/rooftop/maggiolinaAirlander.php link to website

kraqus

Norcalwood
The price would be $1800. I would ship but you would have to make arrangements as I don't have a freight account. FedEx freight, Yellow and Estes are the options. I would add $100 to build a crate for it. The tent works fine for me by myself, but I need a few more inches with the GF.

I don't think you need a freight account to ship it. Just give the the weight and dimensions and they should give you a quote. I am interested but still waiting for some funds to come my way.....if you still have it then, I will contact you.

Benny

Makedonas1

Observer
I have a RTT that fits 3 snug, but 2 very comfortably. its a mombasa Tent, and also have the extra side room that i rarely used. I have been interested in a Maggiolina for some time now so it might be worth discussing. Only thing is you are in VT and I am in California. I was just in NH a few months ago with the Tent too. PM me if you are interested.

Makedonas1

Observer
I have a RTT that fits 3 snug, but 2 very comfortably. its a mombasa Tent, and also have the extra side room that i rarely used. I have been interested in a Maggiolina for some time now so it might be worth discussing. Only thing is you are in VT and I am in California. I was just in NH a few months ago with the Tent too. PM me if you are interested.

Another thought is that instead of crating and shipping it, we could arrange for it to be delivered to my parents house in southern NH. They live in Merrimack, about 50 miles east of Keene.

tommym

Observer
is there any time that you are around this week.I will need to know what town you are in so I can map it to find out how long it will take to get there

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

willyseries

Hello,
I dont know if you still have the maggiolina, in case you still have it Im interested in it. I would pay the additional cost for the shipping to Doral, FLA 33126.
Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior