What did you do to your Full Size today?

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Nothing to update with project burb. But project work 250 had its rad **** the bed. So waiting on a new one. Then its on to a 3" leveling kit, 2" body lift and some visual upgrades like a 2 tone paint job, some lighting upgrades and 35s new wheels and interior doo dads.

Being a 2wd, I figure the best way to make it look like a 4wd is a quick leveling and body lift combo.

Well, found out the transmission cooler mount corroded off and the trans cooler popped a hole in my rad. I have to keep an eye on that from now on. monthly inspections on that one for sure. Then its back to the lift, wheels, and other items. Plus turning it into a rolling billboard for my new business.

82fb

Adventurer
I mounted up some new to me, 95% tread Nitto's, size 295/75r16 on some 16x8 aluminum rims and bolted them on to my 2001 2500 suburban. Then had to cut the bumper ends about an inch cause it rubbed a bit. Probably will have to cut some of the rear inner fender plastic also. They look good and drive silent.

No lift except a bit or torsion bar crank. I have stock keys and still have about 4 threads showing so I could go a touch higher if needed.

wildhorse1

Mounted new Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/75/17 s on my 2003 Dodge 2500 CTD 4x4 Crew cab long bed. Need to add a leveling kit and new shocks but I like the way it looks.

matthew13

(First post - woohoo!) On my '92 K1500 5.0L...Retarded the (way too advanced) timing to factory setting of 0* and reset the IAC valve. Runs and idles MUCH smoother now and no pinging on acceleration.

ETA: Truck info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz