What did you do to your Full Size today?

jdinevens

Adventurer
its not bad considering what I've seen the fords weigh....1720 of available payload is certainly better than the 400 or so I've got =) Although the weight shedding will be coming...

FlatlinesUp

Adventurer
No pics, but replaced the rear screens in my camper shell. Not a big job, but a moderate pita if using crappy tools.
If you plan on doing it, I suggest using a "good" bead rolling tool, not a cheap one (I thought I was only going to use it once, so don't spend the extra $)
AND: get beading from a camper supply. Beading from Lowes/HomeDepot was .120/.125, and the old beading was prob actually .110 or so. It would have made it a 30 min job instead of 1.5 hours and hand cramps.

It is nice to have them done though.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Pulled the whole damn steering box out when I could not get the pitman arm off. I guess I should tap it for ram assist now. The good news is the rag joint looks good.

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
Pulled the whole damn steering box out when I could not get the pitman arm off. I guess I should tap it for ram assist now. The good news is the rag joint looks good.

On the bright side, you know it won't fall off on the trail. :D

I took measurments on mine for a custom bumper with swing out tire carrier. I'm wanting to replace the stock tire carrier since it's looking old and I'm not to trusting of it of late.
Here's a general rough sketch I have going.
attachment.php

Luckychase5

Adventurer
Got the windows tinted. My wife will he very happy as she is too short for the sun visors to work. No more maps stuck in the windows!
BeforeImageUploadedByTapatalk1397744358.770285.jpg

After ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397744371.456388.jpg

jtpaintball70

Adventurer
Pulled the rest of the dash and gauges from it, so I can start slowly putting the wiring back to stock... and replaced all 8 spark plug

jdinevens

Adventurer
I dropped about 160 lbs (as measured) of dead weight, and finished putting the T-tracks in the bed......now i've got a big hole in the middle...hmm

IMG_20140419_113017_560.jpg
IMG_20140419_131230_461.jpg

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
Stopped by the local 4WheelParts store and picked up a rubber hook saver. Should make my winch rollers look a little cleaner and it won't have the hook just hanging by the tow loops now.
attachment.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior