What did you do to your Full Size today?

Luckychase5

Adventurer
We had a thread like this for my old Jeep WJ on JeepForum. Thought I'd try and get one started on here to see what everyone has been up to on their rig, as in:
Did you install something?
Design something?
Order something?
Do nothing at all?

Just a little thread to keep us all going during the days when we are not out working on our rigs or out playing with them. Look forward to seeing what your are all up to. Cheers! Lucky

Luckychase5

Adventurer
Here is what I did
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392005006.778151.jpg
I took and passes my 3/8" all position weld test for the state of Oregon. This is my overhead test plate. Stoked!

Coscienceguy

Observer
My f-350

I installed a new toggle switch for my pair of hella black magics. However, new n-fab nerf bars, and mudflats are on their way to my house this week:)

Rot Box

Explorer
I changed out the v-belts on my Ford. PS, Alt and vacuum.. they were looooonnnnnnggggg past due :eek:

cliniford

Observer
Figured out my 35" spare tire would actually fit in the stock spare location on my 03' CTD. Really happy to not have it hangin out in the bed!

cliniford

Observer
Also ordered all the electrical supplies I needed to run power to the bed. Plus a micro voltage display and momentary switch to monitor my batts and an 1170 Pelican box to house it all in.

Kowboy

Adventurer
Great thread. Does last week count?

Replaced the glow plug relay so the thang'll start when it's cold.

20140131_A_Stock GP relay.jpg

20140131_B_stock vs new.jpg

20140131_C_new GP relay.jpg

Installed a set of 8" KC lights I picked up off Amazon for 282 bucks. (Note the brutal workin' conditions on the shore of Lake Mead.)
20140131_K_KC Lights.jpg

And then while makin' a high-speed baja run 'cross the desert to get from the Mountain Springs Saloon to the Pioneer Saloon I busted the crap outta my grossly overloaded Aluminess spare tire carrier.

20140204_G_tire carrier.jpg

20140204_H_tire carrier.jpg

Folks at Aluminess have been great. Already lined up to drop the rig off at their shop so they can design and build a new version that'll handle the weight load of my 140 lb spare and my 30 lb bike ... and my drivin' style. Cheers to 'em. :beer:

rfroy

Observer
Did my first mod. Installed a HU-LU under the seat storage unit in my 2006 extended cab - on mod down 100's to go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles