Fuso 4x4 Outback

AMBOT

Adventurer
May as well do the two slide while I'm here...

Host2SlideIn.jpg

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Wow, no access. Falls into the ymmv category I guess. Having to stop to access anything is not my 150k answer. Thinking also on our ferry ride last month from la Paz I would have been bummed not to be able to access anything. Heck it would even be limiting if parked next to something or someone. But I guess the dog would love if cus the bed is always ready to go. :).
Before I looked at them in person, I thought the same way about access (wanted it closed). But in seeing the set-up there is no way to get all that stuff in (10 pounds of **** in an 8 pound bag) without the tight space closed.
Host will custom build to some extent. They can't change uber-major parts but will work with the buyer to customizes within their limits. I'd give Randall Pozzi at Host a call and see what they can do.

GR8ADV

Explorer
A good example of the "Conservation of Cool". There is only so much cool to go around in all of these rigs from Tacos to Mogs. You have to give up some cool to get some different cool. Trade-offs abound in every choice.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior