BAE 2012 - What's it worth to YOU?

LoRoad

Adventurer
Just a curiosity as to what folks here think such a vehicle is worth today on the open market. Given 2005 & older U500 Unimogs are going for +$100k. disclaimer: NO, I am not looking to sell mine. ;)

foxhunter

Adventurer
Looks like a really good buying opportunity for a US buyer, given the paltry alternatives that are available in this country for anything in their GVW category. The new owner will still want to spend the money to make the necessary changes to get the top speed above 60mph , but were I looking now, it would be worth considering as u500's are getting older and harder to find. Their biggest disadvantage in my mind is that a pass through is not very practical given their design, but that would not really deter me. Pass throughs have disadvantages as well as their obvious benefits. I am guessing that is about a $40k discount for a now 2 yr old, but new on the lot vehicle.

AMBOT

Adventurer
Lo road... Do you remember who bae sold their entire lot to? Wouldn't this have to be "3rd" hand if it didn't come from them?

mattefron

My name is Matt Efron. I work at Worldwide Machinery. We have several unused SD Brazos 4x4 & 6x6 trucks (marketed as Titan Trucks) still available. If you're interested, please call me at 281-413-6479.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke