Trasharoo option

4x4BNB

Adventurer
I got one of these the other day and installed it to today. It's not as big as the trasharoo and doesn't have the cool molle attachments but....it was only $15 and free shipping.
It's probably half the size of trasharoo but, it fits a kitchen sized garbage bag with plenty of room (my intended use).
And....it's quite hefty, appears durable, and well made. Imho

http://www.promarkoffroad.com/daily-deals/offroad-trail-bag.html

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Right on. Looks similar to another brand offered Down Under with a different name. But competition is good. If forces manufacturers involved to improve and the end user will always benefit. In Australia there's more than 10 different spare tire trash bags (wheelie bins as they're called) and the market is strong enough for all of them. There's $100 bags, $20.00 bags and middle of the road bags. We do well because we're not the most expensive, but a great value for what you get. Plus our bags as you mentioned are large.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
I have two Trasharoos that I've had for several years. They're the best combination of features, size, quality and price. Keep up the great products!

SoCal_80

Explorer
I got one of these the other day and installed it to today. It's not as big as the trasharoo and doesn't have the cool molle attachments but....it was only $15 and free shipping.
It's probably half the size of trasharoo but, it fits a kitchen sized garbage bag with plenty of room (my intended use).
And....it's quite hefty, appears durable, and well made. Imho

http://www.promarkoffroad.com/daily-deals/offroad-trail-bag.html

I guess you could use the mollle points to attach a second bag when you run out of room in the first. I have been using the trasharoo for a few years now and haven't looked back. The large bag holds an entire trips worth of trash (including a fairly large number of aluminum adult beverage carrying devices).

XJINTX

Explorer
I still use my original black Trasharoo (no attachments or pockets) but love it and works as designed. It has taken a beating and still gets questions and compliments when I'm with people that don't frequent the boards. I keep saying I will sew my Tread lightly patch on it but I'm a procrastinator ;)

Chili

Explorer
For the price (and free shipping) it is definitely worth a shot. I went ahead and ordered one and will give my thoughts once it arrives. I figure that at worst (if it doesn't seem very durable) I can use it inside the truck or trailer.

Shocker

VanDOOM!
I bought 2. They are pretty tough bags. I will use one for trasheroo type and another for clothes maybe? Hard to beat for 15 bucks.

Chili

Explorer
Digging this back up just to mention that the first time I used this all of the plastic pieces on the straps eventually broke. I was still able to use it by tying it off, but was a bit of a pita. The back itself is still in good shape and serviceable, so I am still ok with the purchase, at that price, but will likely be modifying it to just be permanently attached to my trailer, rather than my truck.

I am on the group by for an actual Trasharoo, hoping the plastic bits are of better quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles