Simple Shower

Geodoc

Adventurer
Amazon sales taken over by Retailer

Well, I finally managed to find a retailer interested in carrying the Simple Shower on Amazon, so I will no longer be selling direct :wings:

Some of you have already ordered from him, but our new exclusive Amazon sales rep is Phil McInerney from Prepperswarehouse (I'm sure that those who have ordered from Phil can attest to his quality of service). I'll be meeting with Phil this weekend (and maybe seeing how he can sell on Amazon.ca).

Regardless, I'm still here to answer questions (and plowing through the Fuso FG sites, among others).

BTW, if any of you retailers/manufacturers out there are being contacted by "As Seen On TV Productions" I recommend doing a quick Internet search on them :eek:. PM me if you're interested in learning more.

Freebird

Adventurer
How about an adaptor to a threaded milk jug as an option? Seems the jug handle would be nice for holding it elevated.
(I will order one in the spring for the camping season)
Looks AWSOME!

Geodoc

Adventurer
Actually, you can trim the milk jug to fit the Simple Shower (shove it inside the jug, just as if using a juice jug). We do have a version in our patent application, but I need sales to take off more before I can start manufacturing adapters and different versions.

Geodoc

Adventurer
It's official. MEC of Canada will be carrying the Simple Shower this year (just signed the agreement and got all paperwork submitted this morning). For all my Canadian friends (and customers), you'll now have a way to get the Simple Shower with ease :wings:

Also, I'll be back at the NWOR this summer with my wife. Free shower tests for those attending (but bring your own water filled bottles).

carbon60

Explorer
It's official. MEC of Canada will be carrying the Simple Shower this year (just signed the agreement and got all paperwork submitted this morning). For all my Canadian friends (and customers), you'll now have a way to get the Simple Shower with ease :wings:

Congratulations!

A.

rayra

Expedition Leader
I think it would be a good way for keeping cool, too, a quick dash and you get the water spread around, instead of getting soaked in one spot and most the water hitting the ground.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy

Also, I'll be back at the NWOR this summer with my wife. Free shower tests for those attending (but bring your own water filled bottles).

Glad that you are continuing to get traction, nifty little device.

cruiserpilot

Adventurer
Congratulations! I checked MEC, nothing yet! LOL! I will keep asking until they show up. Please supply the Victoria store first. :) I need one before next fall. J

Geodoc

Adventurer
I have to wait for MEC to place the order - they should be carrying them soon. I'll announce when as soon as they do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz