Simple Shower

Geodoc

Adventurer
JJust got 2ea in the mail from Preppers Warehouse. Tried 1 out and it works great. Being that I tend to be a bit of a miser on the water consumption when I'm camping alone, I immediately had to do a cheap mod to it. I taped off the outside holes with electrical tape. I find it still provides an excellent amount of water and pressure resulting in the shower lasting more than twice as long since the amount of drip holes was cut down by 70%. It's well worth with the extra .02 cents of electrical tape that was added to the cap to stretch out the water consumption. Thanks Geodoc !!! Its an excellent product that seems well made! View attachment 236426

Geodoc

Adventurer
For some reason I can't respond to your PM (probably my OS for my tablet). I did read it and will respond when I can get to a real computer.

Geodoc

Adventurer
Road Trip!

I'm off to Salt Lake City for the Outdoor Retailer show, followed up by a side trip to the Grand Canyon, then to California for a couple of days. Two weeks without the wife (she's staying home - that "work" thing)! Gadzooks!

If anyone is on the route (except for the first leg - it's a killer) and would like to see the Simple Shower in action, don't hesitate to drop me a line. I'll be staying at KOAs along the route.

Route - Seattle to Mountain Home, ID; Mountain Home to Salt Lake City; Salt Lake City to North Rim, AZ; North Rim to Lake Isabella, CA; Lake Isabella to Santa Cruz, CA; Santa Cruz to Medford, OR; Medford back to the Seattle area.

hankgs

Adventurer
Just ordered 2 on Amazon... One for the beach truck (washing off sand) and one for camping box! Thanks...!

Geodoc

Adventurer
Thanks hankgs. As a reminder, keep the original bottle cap if you plan on warming water on the dashboard - the Simple Shower lets water out, it doesn't keep it in :)

carbon60

Explorer
Thanks hankgs. As a reminder, keep the original bottle cap if you plan on warming water on the dashboard - the Simple Shower lets water out, it doesn't keep it in :)

I would like a "Simple Shower Advanced" model that does just that: twist to seal the bottle. I'll pay twice the price! :)

BTW, the Better Half loved the Simple Shower!

Thanks,

A.

Geodoc

Adventurer
I would like a "Simple Shower Advanced" model that does just that: twist to seal the bottle. I'll pay twice the price! :)

BTW, the Better Half loved the Simple Shower!

Thanks,

A.

Cool to hear. The cap thing is in the works (but might be a while - remember, small start up - I'm not only the CEO, but I'm also the chief cook and bottle washer).

fo' runnin'

Overland Textile Co.
Here is a quick, crappy, and to the point video demonstrating just how this awesome device works! Geodoc and I are actually in the process of producing a couple professional videos of the device in action, so look for those coming up in the next few weeks!

Geodoc

Adventurer
Hi from Salt Lake City. The Outdoor Retailer Show is huge (as an idea, my booth number is 3389). Lots of interest - actually got an e-mail and visit from the Wal-Mart rep, and the REI and Cabela' reps were very interested.

I am told that most retailers were in the big convention building (I'm in the Pavillion), but that they will be hitting the Pavillion in big numbers today and tomorrow. Hope my voice, feet, and back hold out :)

If anyone in the SLC wants to hook up, I get free at 6:00 (but I'm usually trashed). Good day to meet would be Saturday afternoon..

For those at the NWOR, Griff from Combat Flip Flops is also here - came by to visit me at my booth briefly - his wife has a new blog (I've got her card, but not on me right now).

Here's a big shout out to all of you on EP Forum - without your support I doubt that the big retailers would have been as interested.

Once more, unto the breach.

MicahB

Observer
Best of luck!

I have some friends that work the outdoor expo that got me in a couple of times. That gathering is pretty sweet. The sheer amount of cool "stuff" is really impressive and makes me wish I had a lot more money and a lot more room in my house.

Other than your shower, anything of of note that caught your eye?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz