Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 CVT Group buy!

Default 2014 CVT Group buy!

Okay guys, here is is! Bobby asked me to post this up. New group buy will start in March!

GROUP BUY IS CLOSED! Ya missed it.

just waiting on lots of ship containers now for shipping of tents

Quote Originally Posted by Cascadia Tents View Post
    Cascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy Event 2014
    It is with great regard for our outdoor enthusiast friends, that Cascadia Vehicle Tents is pleased and exited to announce our 3rd annual group buy event-2014. Our group buy will be held from a time beginning March 5th to March 31st. This will be the only time this year such a generous discount will be offered, and cannot be extended past the offer date.
    The group buy tier discount will be 1-2-3 easy as follows:
    Percentage off after 1st tent sold- 10%
    Percentage off after 2nd tent sold- 20%
    Percentage off after 3rd+ tent sold- 30%
    SIMPLE.
    In a continuing effort to enhance our product lines, this years announcement is the addition of four new tent models to our family of tents. These new styles will be unveiled early March before the group buy.
    Please note our standard shipping rates still apply.
    A code will be provided on this forum that will allow you to purchase your tent at the group buy rate on our website.
    As always, we appreciate your business and look forward to you joining the CVT Family.
    UPDATE 02/19/14:

Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by Cascadia Tents View Post
    Attachment 212265
    Attachment 212266
    Attachment 212267
    Attachment 212268
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]212269[/ATTACH
    ]Attachment 212270

We have added a few new features to our RTT's, and have made these standards instead of having to purchase for upgrades. Here are a few photos of previous and current upgrades. (some things that set us apart)

1. All annex rooms include these features:
    a. included in purchase
    b. all annex rooms are enclosed and have removable floors
    c. are the same fabric as the tent
    d. adjustable to a point (will take out 10") move from your truck to your car and still use it.
    e. 3 doors with mesh and a rear access door (great for getting things in and out of your rig)
    2. Slots in fabric where grommets used to be in the base. (eliminates bending them in shipping)
    3. Heavier no c um mesh on all openings
    4. 280g fabric on tent and annex
    5. Larger 3/4" heavy duty internal frame in every style of tent
    6. Customer service
    7. 2 year warranty on our tents

People ask about colors?
    We will begin to offer additional colors soon. Primarily we have wanted to ensure that quality is formost and bring the best in products. During this process it was easier to control these changes. We are now very comfortable in our current models and now determining which colors would most satisfy our broad customer base, and ever growing needs of RTT's and TT's.
    Why do we do a group buy at 30%?
    This is a one time a year opportunty for all of those who think an RTT is out of reach, but would love to experience one. Because we know you work very hard for your money and most of it goes into your vehicles, so you dont have a lot of money left over (if any) plus if you have a family? (broke) to head out and buy an RTT. One of our main goals for us is Family. We want you out camping/adventuring whether with your home-family or your forum-family and friends. We also appreciate you being a part of our CVT Family. Our sincerest thank you for your interest and participation in this GB!

CVT
    Last edited by Blackdawg; 04-02-2014 at 09:49 PM.
    1996 Tacoma- Billy 5100/Eibach coils, Wheelers(Alcan) 6 pack/10'' 5150s, Wheelers Type B rims, 33x12.5r15 KM2s, Elite Front bumper, 4 55w HID hella 500s, LF240s, Custom made mirror lights, Blitzpro 21s HAWK side lights, Blitzpro 6lr custom camp/rear side lights, rear 6lz Blitzpro LED bar, Rigid LED 1' bed bards, PIAA 510 IONs, Elite off road Rear wrap around bumper with tire gate. BAMF sliders. Bed/roof rack with CVT Mt. Shasta, 20lb CO2, GM CS144 alternator, Dual batterys

At those prices, I almost can't not buy one (just need to decide between the Mt St Helens and Mt Baker). Also am not sure how easy shipping would be - will have to look into that.
    2012 JKU Rubicon, Auto
    aka Riptide

My Build/Adventure Thread: HERE
    My CND M101 Thead: HERE
    Little Guy 5' wide Rough Rider Teardrop

Usually for AK stuff, they do group shipping. Multiple tents to one location and someone else distributes from there. They allowed that last year too to east coasters.
    1996 Tacoma- Billy 5100/Eibach coils, Wheelers(Alcan) 6 pack/10'' 5150s, Wheelers Type B rims, 33x12.5r15 KM2s, Elite Front bumper, 4 55w HID hella 500s, LF240s, Custom made mirror lights, Blitzpro 21s HAWK side lights, Blitzpro 6lr custom camp/rear side lights, rear 6lz Blitzpro LED bar, Rigid LED 1' bed bards, PIAA 510 IONs, Elite off road Rear wrap around bumper with tire gate. BAMF sliders. Bed/roof rack with CVT Mt. Shasta, 20lb CO2, GM CS144 alternator, Dual batterys

So only need 3 people to buy a tent for 30% off? Am I reading that right?

If so, that is an awesome deal! A little early for me but it I will have to see how quick I can get my tax return back.

I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by RememberTheFallen View Post
    So only need 3 people to buy a tent for 30% off? Am I reading that right?

If so, that is an awesome deal! A little early for me but it I will have to see how quick I can get my tax return back.
    Correct...so basically...30% off..haha

I'm IN

Decatur,TX is home, but can be anywhere @ any given time!
    So, If this goes through... I will be IN for purchasing one. Can I assume that the GB will be for ANY size tent or selected tents only? Either way, I'm IN!
    PROJECT-DARK-HORSE HIS

Discover "Texas!"

-Omar

It would be really nice to see his new models. I may try to sell my Mt.Hood for a new trailer tent model.

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast