Goal Zero Generator and Solar Panel:SOLD

surfgeek33

Adventurer
Goal Zero Yeti 150 and Boulder 15 Solar Panel :$old!!!!

Bought this combo 3 months ago for back up power when we camp... I've only used it for one trip by myself. It was more than enough to power my lights (by goal zero) charge my phone, GoPro, and other electronics for 3 nights! I did not have the boulder 15 when I went to my trip. With this combo, you can charge the generator while camping and can stay out without plugging in much longer. I spent a little less than $400 for the generator, panel, 4.7 to 8mm cable, tax, and shipping three month ago.

The reason I'm selling it is because with my 2 kids, we need something with more capacity. I just bought the Yeti 450 and a boulder 30 panel this weekend. So I don't need this anymore. Let me know if you have any questions

tejudynu.jpg

GoPro and Radio not included:)

Ray

Last edited:

nocean

Adventurer
On the mobile app. Would live to buy this off if you. Please PM me back and I can work out payment.

Thanks

D45

Explorer
A link for more info on the generator?

Specs? How's it work, etc

Solar panel for the generator?

surfgeek33

Adventurer
It's a power supply w/ an inverter built in, USB, 12v plugs. Also charges with its Solar panel. I just like their product because it's not necessary to tap in to your 12v system and no gas fumes when using it etc. Apologies for the lack of info.... Here's the GZ link.

www.goalzero.com

Ray

D45

Explorer
So its pretty much just a rechargeable battery with the accessory ports.....neat idea

How does the solar panel mount?

Are you willing to ship?

surfgeek33

Adventurer
The solar panel is small enough to position any direction you would like... You can mount it as well. I bought this for its portability, so I did not mount the panel permanently. However, you can mount it with any L brackets if you wish.

I don't mind shipping, but it will be a pain, and costly (maybe) since it is quite heavy. I'll be more than happy to check on shipping though. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Ray

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior