Another DV report. Eureka, Saline , Lippincott, Racetrack, Echo Canyon

v_man

Explorer
Thanks Dave , to answer your question about Dedeckera and Lipp, I would say yes . It might be a little tight in places , but a spotter and careful driving should get you through it no problem...Maybe Lipp has changed very recently with the latest rain , but I'd say any 4x4 could make it up or down no problem .

davebsmb

Thanks. It might be a little late for a run this year but maybe next year. I've been wanting to hit those area for a while now. Asking the Park service or Sherriff dept doesn't help much...it's always no. Saying I have a van doesn't help much either though :D

RobRed

Explorer
I ran it the same weekend as v_man in my Land Cruiser 100 series... it's not a petite ride and we were fine. I just drove LIPP no spotting required. In the canyon / steel pass the usual 3 spots CoCo spotted for me and all was fine.

Sorry for pic quality. We ran the canyon at night.

IMG_2841.jpgIMG_2835.jpgIMG_2848.jpgIMG_2787.jpg

DzlToy

Explorer
Second gen 4Runner, stacked cases, SAS and 37's??

That would be a tough trade to a 100 series for me. Great write-up though it's a bit of a haul from the SE states.

Enjoyed your write up and pictures. That's great that you saw the Bighorn sheep!!

I think of all the pictures of TK junction, yours wins for having the fewest kettles. I went through a couple months later with the family in April. There were a lot more teakettles! Can't tell if the ones in your picture are there (that orange one looks to be different). Probably due for a clearing soon.

dv tk junction.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior