My 2014 Land Cruiser aka Urban Bruiser

CYK

Adventurer
13 mpg. I tend to drive 75 mph on hwy which doesn't help. Toyota rec'd regular gas. Thanks for your question.

97LXAZ

I suppose some people dream of Lambo's, Porsche's, and boats or whatnot. This is my pipe dream right here. BA rig. Maybe when these are 15 years old like when I got my 80 I'll be able to get one. Absolutely love it.

CYK

Adventurer
I suppose some people dream of Lambo's, Porsche's, and boats or whatnot. This is my pipe dream right here. BA rig. Maybe when these are 15 years old like when I got my 80 I'll be able to get one. Absolutely love it.

I'll keep the Bruiser in amazing shape as I only want to pass it on to someone who will appreciate/love it as much as I do! many thx.

TeCKis300

Observer
I'm a huge LC fan. I call it the 911 of the SUV world. Tons of heritage makes it an icon. It's been developed, tested and approved by the world. It's bigger than the 911, actually, given its impact on the human welfare.

Beautifully done cruiser! I like your taste in cars. I'm assuming you have a 911 giving your comments. From casually perusing the land cruiser forums, it does seem a number of us are drawn to this same pairing of cars. Each with individually rich histories.

I'd love to see a pic of your 911.

Here's mine paired together.

p1995007645-5.jpg

concretejungle

Adventurer
Dude, the cup holders are an actual fridge in the center compartment. I was just looking at one last week and loved the fridge option for cold beverages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94