Canon EOS Rebel with lens and bag - $250

outsidecurtisp

Observer
00x0x_gRZ0YWgCBDa_600x450.jpg00e0e_3asK9vynfRb_600x450.jpg
SOLD>SOLD>SOLD>SOLD>SOLD

I am selling the wife's Canon EOS Rebel with Canon's EF-S 18-55mm, f3.5-5.6 zoom lens. It is older, but in good working condition and is a great starter camera for anyone making the move to a SLR camera. Equipped with Canon's exclusive "digital trinity"--a 6.3-megapixel CMOS sensor, Digic imaging processor, and compatibility with over 50 of Canon's superb EF lenses--the Digital Rebel breaks definitively through every remaining barrier to truly deliver photography without limits. Create memorable images no matter what your level of experience. The camera is missing the rubber eyecup, but that does not affect function in any way.

Included with the camera and lens is the original Instruction Manual, battery charger, adapter cables, and 512MB CF card. Also included is an Eddie Bauer Travel Gear storage bag.
Any questions just ask. Also, I am willing to ship. Thanks

Last edited:

Skwerly

Observer
I can vouch for these. I came across a second-hand Canon Rebel XTi that a good friend of mine just gave me. had three lenses, one of 'em the Canon 300mm!

Anyhow, I got into some amateur photography and can say that the rebel line is top notch.

Good luck with the sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne