Leather key fob

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
I consolidate some threads to prevent clutter on expo portal. Please click the link to post and for more info on my work

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/123350-Handmade-Leather-Works?p=1536002#post1536002

Getting a feel for if anyone would be interested in these. I can make them for left side or right side. They can hook on you belt with a snap or for a more fixed option I can use a rivet to prevent accidental opening.

a697188cf6d4c0b80e03e098cba36e9c_zpsab9b087a.jpg

Last edited:

Drover

Adventurer
Hey mowgli, I've been watching your post. Nice work. Could you possibly make this watch band for me if I was to send you the watch? I would pay handsomely for it. You name the price.
image.jpgimage.jpg
The pic is just taken of the internet. Some guy in the uk made it, and he's not doin em for sale.

So, I too have been watching what kind of leather making skills you got... I am in for a key fob (now), and dog leather collar (someday, if I get a dog). I don't mean to step into someone else's business, but if you make a watch band, for the gentleman in the above post... I WILL take one was well. (now)

Drover

Adventurer
So, I too have been watching what kind of leather making skills you got... I am in for a key fob (now), and dog leather collar (someday, if I get a dog). I don't mean to step into someone else's business, but if you make a watch band, for the gentleman in the above post... I WILL take one was well. (now)

Haha , sweet watch band isn't it!? It's a reproduction of a ww1 watchband.
Hopefully he'll take on the task!

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Is that cover for the watch face separate from the actual bands? I could possibly make that. Are you just looking for the cover part or the bands also? If you could take it all apart and send me some pics that would be great.

Drover

Adventurer
Yes , I need the whole watch band. The face cover is attached, with a release stud/snap at the bottom. That pic is something I found on the web. I do not own the watch/band in the photo. Just really want one. I'll pm you with my contact info and we can talk it through. I'll try to find some more pics and info on this era watchband.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior