Handmade Leather Works

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Currently not doing pistol holsters. Sorry.

FYI leaving tomorrow for 2 day camping trip. :camping: thinking of getting a kodiak tent too

RoverDude

Explorer
Sammy loves his new collar....
IMG_0635.jpg

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Order some thinner 1" leather today to make more key fobs with the H&k clips.
Currently finishing up two projects for some local firefighters then should be pretty clear to make more! Hopefully going to buy a kodiak canvas tent if I can sell enough/justify it :tent:

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Finished up a little pencil pouch for my girlfriend. Man she sure chose some ugly upholstery leather though.

My work buddy sporting his black and red collar and the modeling the pencil pouch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
image.jpg
currently have a few of these made up. They all use an H&K rifle clip. The versions are. Chicago rivet(screw), snap, and stitched. The stitched will come with a split ring if you need it. $20 plus shipping

Last edited:

Drover

Adventurer
I'll take one with the snap. How you comin along on the watchband? Pm me your info and I'll send you some money

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Pm sent.

I had actually been waiting for you to send me the pictures still. I think another one of the guys on here messaged you and never heard back.

60driver

Currently not doing pistol holsters. Sorry.

FYI leaving tomorrow for 2 day camping trip. :camping: thinking of getting a kodiak tent too

Since he's not making them, I'll make a plug for White Hat Holsters. Love my maxtuck iwb holster.
--break--
I may also be interested in a watchband if you start making them.

dstn2bdoa

Adventurer
Just tonight I was thinking, I hate these dam suspenders, I wish I had a nice leather pair.

You'll be getting a PM soon.

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
I'll take one with the snap. How you comin along on the watchband? Pm me your info and I'll send you some money

Hopefully you watch this thread. I've pm you a few times with no response as to what's your shipping address.
Hope all is well

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
unfortunately I don't have the envolope any more. Can you please pm me the address. I've had people have me send it to other addresses than the return address so I just like to make sure.

Where you getting my pms?

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
DroverRover I'm still waiting for a reply for your address. I don't mean to keep this in the public part of the forum but this is the only place I've gotten a response from you. You've already paid and I'd really like for you to get your key fob. I hope all is well and that's not what's keeping you from responding.

On another note a few things I've made recently

A legal pad holder with a pen slot. The pad is help on with two rivets that can be replaced once you run out of paper and it's using a hard back cardboard so you can write holding it in your hand. I'm using this one for work but I can make more.

Universal small bag. $45. Comes with two straps to hold it onto a grab handles or even your belt loops. Once you remove the straps it has two d-rings that fit into a head rest to store stuff that you don't want rolling around.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 126

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
I got tired of my ear plugs for work getting lost or tangles so I put some scrap leather to work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    569.4 KB · Views: 127

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Another collar gone out today in a trade.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Can't figure out why they are sideways.

I will also do trades for any leather work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles