SOLD Zombie Apocalypse Lunch Pail, SF Bay Area

crazy

Adventurer
This lunch pail has been built to withstand NBC (that's Nuclear, Biological and Chemical for the uninformed) attacks. It is food grade so your yummy sandwich wont be contaminated by residual chemicals from lesser grade containers. The steel clamping ring will keep your lunch airtight. I'm guessing it's about 3-4 gallons so you can pack extra lunches for your lesser prepared loser moocher friends that refuse to acknowledge the impeding doom. If you don't like making your own lunches, you can you use it to keep your powder or ammo dry. These make great gifts for Mother's and Father's Day.

I am in the San Francisco area. Price is SOLD.

za1.jpgza2.jpgza3.jpgza4.jpgza5.jpgza6.jpg

Last edited:

crazy

Adventurer
Negative, no cardboard. all steel with painted inside. It contained ingredients were for licorice.

Last edited:

crazy

Adventurer
On second thought, it probably wouldn't work that well as a bear vault. I watched a show about bears and they are very crafty creatures. One bear walked up to a car and hooked it's claws on a car door and peeled it back like opening a pop top on a can of chili. Even some of the bear vaults on the market have been defeated by Yogi.:Wow1: But I am sure it could withstand a nuclear attack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94