Black & Blue Project

flightcancled

Explorer
As a New Yorker how have the hood vents treated you? I'm worried about all the weather pouring in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyrant 66

Adventurer
Wishing everybody on the forum a wonderful festive holiday season with their family and love ones! I will be embarking on a journey for a couple of weeks after Christmas to work on a few things with some wonderful people including Chris at UJoint Offroad. I will be traveling with both an almost 9-year-old daughter and a 10-year-old puppy for the first time ever! I'm hoping it goes well and I know I can count on all my wonderful friends when necessary!! I will be doing a complete electronics overhaul plan and installation which will also commence after the new year. I will keep ya'll posted on it. As Chris from UJoint always says, it will include lots of goodies! wishing joy on you and ALL of humanity.
912efbd4921db529b6952e6a02362e6e.jpg

stormlover

Adventurer
Nice rig and safe travels!

Because I can't help myself, I have to ask. How do you manage to get that spare on and off from the roof rack? It must weigh 80 or 90 pounds.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Not sure what route you'll be traveling but if you get around the Canton/Akron/Cleveland, OH area I'd love to fondle..errr, take a look at your rig. :) Seriously, that is one of the finest examples on this site. Everything about it just works.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Are those 1gal or 2gal RotoPax? And are you carrying petrol just to be a super nice guy in case someone on the road needs it? ;)
Any idea how much the rack/spare/gear weighs?
Looking awesome as usual. Enjoy your journey and happy holidays!

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
What brand/model door window visors did you go with? Looks like they are the type that fit in the window channel? Any issues with them?

Tyrant 66

Adventurer
Nice rig and safe travels!

Because I can't help myself, I have to ask. How do you manage to get that spare on and off from the roof rack? It must weigh 80 or 90 pounds.

I haven't had cause to take it down yet but my plan will be to toss it down or lower it down with some rope and then to get the old one back up after getting repaired/replaced, I will toe rope to it, throw over a tall tree branch or such and pull it up and drive underneath of it. What do you think? Good plan?

Tyrant 66

Adventurer
Not sure what route you'll be traveling but if you get around the Canton/Akron/Cleveland, OH area I'd love to fondle..errr, take a look at your rig. :) Seriously, that is one of the finest examples on this site. Everything about it just works.

I went straight from New York City to Asheville North Carolina with no pitstops! Don't think I got anywhere close to Ohio unfortunately but one of these days I'm sure I will as I'm about to start traveling the country full-time. I will let my baby know that you've offered some fondling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online