Cargo Caddy Drawer System for sale

Sr5trd99

Adventurer
Hi,

I have up for sale a used cargo caddy vehicle drawer system. This unit has been lightly used and stored in the back of my 3 gen toyota 4runner. The unit fits perfectly in the trunk area as seen in the pictures. This unit is very strong with a plywood top construction which allows it to carry a few people on top. The draw itself is just a plastic on plastic sliding system but still can care plenty of weight. The unit has been lightly used just to carry tools and stuff. There is no damage to the unit and the only reason I'm parting with it is because its more room than I need and I'm trying to lighten up my truck. The units is about 50lbs so its not to heavy but i'm just shedding weight where I can.

Here is the website and description from the company:

http://www.suvcargocaddy.com/index.html

This is local in tustin ca and its pick up only.

Price: $150

Thanks,
Kevin
CAM00240.jpg
CAM00241.jpg
CAM00242.jpg
CAM00296.jpg
CAM00297.jpg
CAM00298.jpg
CAM00299.jpg
CAM00300.jpg

Last edited:

Sr5trd99

Adventurer
how much weight can the drawer support?

I'm not sure the max capacity of the drawer but I have loaded it with tow straps, a hatchet, fluids, a crowbar, wrench sets, survival stuff, an air pump, and other small misc. things with no problems. I wouldn't sit on the drawer while it was open but it's pretty durable. The drawer does not have fixed slides so when the drawer is open it does hang down a little (shown in the 3rd picture) whatever you put inside of it you need to lift it a little to slide it back close.

Sr5trd99

Adventurer
Sale pending.

I had strapped it down using a retched strap and the factory tie downs. There is no real hooks or latches but it's got rubber feet that are bolted on so I'm sure you can bolt it down on to something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior