scratch build Trailer for my diesel Jeep Cj5

highlandercj-7

Explorer
Great looking family. Glad to see y'all are getting a chance to get out and camp. Thanks for the ideas on more camping locations too :)

highlandercj-7

Explorer
You been out that way again yet this year? I got to thinking about this place again. As soon as my new to me truck gets here it's on. :)

No not yet....we plan to though. Prolly later in the summer. FYI......Do not got to Rickets glen state park if you are in the area....very cool hiking trails but find somewhere else to stay...Worst camp ground we have ever been to. Worlds end state park is very nice!

You been out that way again yet this year? I got to thinking about this place again. As soon as my new to me truck gets here it's on. :)

highlandercj-7

Explorer
Thanks for the recommendations. Yikess, forgot that was worlds End. I was talking the allegheny national forest area. I got to add worlds end now too lol.

Daroska

Aloha Millenium Falcon

Cool trailer build ! Like the kitchen in a tool box idea. Sets a little low , it must limit the size of pots & pans U can use though. Cold & hot water at the sink & shower too. 👍🏻

Like all of Ur builds , Great Work ! !

Hope U & Ur family have a wonderful time enjoying the trailer and camping together for many years to come.

😎🌴

STANG302

Observer
I've been looking everywhere for some ideas on how to create a modular kitchen. That can be easily moved from truck to trailer. And had started down the path of re-purposing my old aluminum truck box and a few pieces out of an old truck camper. After seeing your kitchen setup it confirmed I'm heading in the right direction!

I've been looking everywhere for some ideas on how to create a modular kitchen. That can be easily moved from truck to trailer. And had started down the path of re-purposing my old aluminum truck box and a few pieces out of an old truck camper. After seeing your kitchen setup it confirmed I'm heading in the right direction!

Thanks! Glad to help out! Good luck with your project! I love my kitchen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior