Photo blog

jnelson4x4taco

Adventurer
I posted this in backcountry adventures because I report on my adventures, but thought I may cross post it here for those that are interested in the photos and don't venture into the other forums much. Mods, if this isn't allowed please make any changes, I don't want to make a habit of breakin rules :)

Late last year I started a blog for myself, mostly as a personal way for me to catalog my journeys and know where/when I took certain photos. I am a 5th grade teacher in CO, and also love photography and the outdoors. I didn't tell anyone about the blog for a few months because I wanted to see what kind of shape it was going to take, and wanted to have a few posts before sharing it. Well, I shared it with a buddy and he has shared it with some his buddies at work, and they have all given me some great feedback. So, I figured it was time to share it with a larger community, specifically, the community that keeps me inspired and motivated to get out there and do the things I love to do; that is the EXPO community.

I hope you guys will check it out and enjoy some of the photos and write-ups about my adventures.

My buddy and I made a New Years resolution to get out at least one night, each month of 2014. We have made it in January and February, and have a date planned for March, so you all can expect at least one update a month :)

www.jnelsonimages.tumblr.com

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles