NmexMAX's 08 Pathfinder

And I am PetitFrereMaxima on the org and on my6thgen.

That is a real Pathfinder. Not the new one that looks more like a Murano than a Pathfinder.

Great build!!!

NmexMAX

And I am PetitFrereMaxima on the org and on my6thgen.

That is a real Pathfinder. Not the new one that looks more like a Murano than a Pathfinder.

Great build!!!
I appreciate that. And yes, I understand they need to go with the times, but why call it a Pathfinder. Toyota kept their 4Runner as is, even added a pretty cool OR version of it.

Yup, I've seen you on maxima.org as well as Clubarmada.

richard310 said:
Nice. I'm MrDicks95SE on the org. Good to see a fellow org member!
Oh wow, you're quite the veteran there too! Yup, nice to see us keep with the Brand Loyalty.

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
...big snip...

1599655_10152297155872269_1106763894_o.jpg

Looking forward to some more trail time soon.
`
Is that how it sits on level ground or was it weighted down in the back? Looks good though. I really like the color scheme.. pearl white, black and mud.

NmexMAX

`
Is that how it sits on level ground or was it weighted down in the back? Looks good though. I really like the color scheme.. pearl white, black and mud.

Pictyure is a little freaky, it's Silver.

And yes, at the moment, the tire carrier(125#'s) and spare (90#'s) has it sagging a bit in the rear, and it doesn't help that I have the front coilovers cranked... maybe more than they should be. :coffeedrink: I have HD springs in the rear and some airbags, but those (air bags) don't help off road, so I need to lower the front a bit.

stioc

Expedition Leader
Nice R51! I like it a lot. I agree the aftermarket sucks but believe it or not the R51s have more aftermarket support than the older R50s despite the model being sold for 10 years.

kylevd23

Observer
Where did you get the tire carrier combo from if i may ask?? I have an 07 r51, and have been researching for one for the past year, your's looks great, and you don't have to take off the rear bumper for it either.

NmexMAX

I bought that from Hitchgate/Tiregate. Pretty cool outfit. I have since sold it.

Haven’t posted much in a while, but had a pretty fun little trip this past Saturday. Melting snow got the mud flingin' ...

12246888_10153776603022269_4666356377879016671_n_zpsxn1zmcry.jpg

Bing1

Help with my build

NmexMAX, I bought a pathfinder recently and I have been looking at all of the things I would like to do to it and it seems like you've done a great job with yours. I wondered if I could pick your brain a little about different options. I am also in ABQ so we are neighbors which is sort of cool. I am also new to the whole forum world so I'm not sure what the best way is to chat. Let me know when you get some time to talk. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz