VERMONT OVER-LAND ROVER, The Northeast Land Rover Rally, July 25-27, 2014

Derel1cte

Adventurer
I'm getting excited for Vermont. I'll have my LR3 there. Hopefully I'll be able to make it a little further into these trails than I did at the Romp.

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
The weather in Vermont is going to be outstanding this weekend!

If anyone has been on the fence about attending this event, that should end the debate. What better way to spend a summer weekend than at a Land Rover festival in the Green Mountain State. Saturday afternoon Pimm's Cups will unofficially be available courtesy of OH&D if you can track me down...

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
I just got home from this awesome event. The Series IIA frame over in the field was incredible to watch. Bob Courtney and his team are a machine.

I don't have any photos - I was too busy having a good time! I really hope this event has a second installment next year. Hat's off to Peter Vollers and Vermont Overland for putting this on. Outstanding job really.

Eniam17

Adventurer
x2 on this; Peter did a phenomenal job and this was a great event. Perfect mix of camping, scenery, overlanding, and hardcore trails if you wanted to find them. I would be surprised if this event didn't sell out next year, it was a blast. Here are a few iphone pics I snapped quickly
site.jpg
site 2.jpg
richard.jpg
mud.jpg
SeriesII.jpg
lr3.jpg
defender.jpg
field 2.jpg

DougG

Outstanding event. Hope to do it again next year. My kids had a great time. My son said we have to take our 95 classic next year. Thanks to Peter and Justin!

Sonic

We really enjoyed the event and will definitely be back for next year. I still have a few people to email this to, but I have an album we put together. Most on campus pics were from Friday before many others arrived and we were gone most of Saturday exploring the trails and messing around in Chester.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk1bZo39

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Great photos Jim, great seeing you there! Wish I would have brought the D2 to run trails but VOT is too close

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior