Campmor Safari Bow Canvas Tent $725

Ramjet

Explorer
Well, After much debate with my wife and the purchase of an RTT, I'm putting up for sale my Campmor Safari Bow Tent. This was purchased a year ago from a member who had bought it from Paul at Equipt. This a bomber of a tent. You can find all the info below. I will not ship unless you want to pay for it, but it will not be cheap. The tent and poles weigh in at around 80#s. you can do the math. I will also not negotiate the price. This is a steal from anyway you look at it and the tent is in perfect condition with nothing missing. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking.

The Serengeti Outdoor Safari Bow is the most popular tent in the Safari line. It is a great size for up to 5 people and ample room for 2 extra large cots as an alternate set up. The Safari canvas tent line combines the perfect match of materials for comfort, durability, and longevity. This could be the last tent you ever buy.

Features
Specs.
Dimensions 118"L x 118"W x 89"H
Weight 77 Pounds
Capacity 5 Person
Frame 8.5mm Spring Steel
Material Dynaproof Rip Stop Safari Canvas
Color Olive Green
Windows 3 on sides, shade cloth netting under canvas
Floor 550 gram welded PVC bucket design
Rain Fly Yes
Wind Break Yes
D Ring Stake Points Yes
Carry Bag / Stakes Yes

IMG_0637.jpg

Last edited:

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Bump for a fantastic tent. By chance are you attending the Overland Expo in May. Might be an alternative to shipping it. At the current moment I have too many tents, but I am still drooling over this one.

Ramjet

Explorer
I went last year, but the dates won't let me this year, the company I currently represent change their meeting dates and I had to cancel a few plans I had in the works. I am having some things done at AT Overland, there is a possibility I will be in Prescott, sometime soon. Thanks for the kind words. It is an amazing tent and if it doesn't sell, I'm just going to keep it. Use it as a Mother in Law suite. Cheers.

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
Dam....if it wasn't so far away I would snap it up. I already have one, but they are amazing tents and would use as a loaner

GLWS.

Ramjet

Explorer
RedRum

It will be about $40 for the tent and about $25 for the poles, awning and side curtain plus stakes. So, about $65 total. But this is an estimate. If it is more, I don't see it going over $75 total. I get a discount through fedex..Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz