Tin Top Pop Top Samurai Build

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Why haven't you let it go? As far as your bad experience as a customer goes, there are two (or three) sides to every story. I've only seen Justin bend over backwards for people he likes. I'm sorry for your troubles but your exploiting of him seems excessive. As for his current happenings they're not anybody's business.

For people like me who look him up because of interest in his talent and what went into his rigs, it is unfortunate to see someone make multiple attempts to ruin his name, and for other posters to make remarks about his wreck injuries.

It appears he's making his own multiple attempts to ruin his name....

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20110602/ARTICLES/110609884

Why haven't you let it go? As far as your bad experience as a customer goes, there are two (or three) sides to every story. I've only seen Justin bend over backwards for people he likes. I'm sorry for your troubles but your exploiting of him seems excessive. As for his current happenings they're not anybody's business.

For people like me who look him up because of interest in his talent and what went into his rigs, it is unfortunate to see someone make multiple attempts to ruin his name, and for other posters to make remarks about his wreck injuries.

If I had that stuff happen to me I couldn't just let it go either...

Sounds like this guy has poor moral character... I wouldn't be caught defending a man with this sort of track record, skills tradesman or not

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chazz Layne

Administrator
Ok, that's enough of that.

For the record, Justin's "brother" just tried to sneak in several new user accounts so "he" is gone permanently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior