AutoHome Maggiolina Adventure Small RTT

zolo

Explorer
I have for sale an older Maggiolina Adventure small Roof Top Tent.
Tent is in good condition with a few exterior scuffs and just a few tears in the screen. Nothing major.
Canvas is in excellent condition, no tears or stains.
Sleeping pad is in good condition and very comfy. This tent is good in foul weather. Has 2 vents front and rear and 2 doors with screen on either side.
So you can use the ladder passenger or driver.

This is a small, so 2 people only. Has the front rack area for light loads. I have all the mounting hardware and ladder.
Great tent super comfy all weather set up.

Measurements, 80L"x50W" with a mounting track of 59" on center.

Location GA.
$1000. OBO.

Im not in a huge rush to sell it. Im selling because my new truck does not have the best roof line for this style RTT.
I've used it on a Tacoma and a D1 with good results.

PM for more details.
Cheers

zolo

Explorer
Shipping was not my first choice.
Let me see what happens locally first. If it sits then lets talk shipping.

Hello,
I am interested in the tent and can drive to pick it up. Have a couple of questions. Is the tent fabric water proof? The total height of the unit and the weight (if you know)? the condition of the struts? Please let me know if you would be interested in a Trade plus cash on my end for a African Outback roof-rack (meant for a Hilux, but fits the tacoma roof line. But its currently installed on my Truck cap, a bolt on fitment with roof tracks). The rack is similar to Frontrunner roof racks. Comes with Custom made book ends / double jerry can holder (Front runner reference), the optional roof perimeter railings. I can email you pictures, if interested.

Thank you,
Anoop
anoopkrishna.r@gmail.com

zolo

Explorer
Tent fabric is pretty well impermeable.

Total height I will have to measure.

I've no idea the weight. Its heavier than a flip open clam shell style. All fiber glass and metal, Very strong.

This tent does not have "struts" to open. It has a crank system with a handle. It works perfect. It opens straight up as you can see from the photos and pulls the fabric tight.

What is your location?

I'm not very interested in a trade. Your rack is super nice but will likely not fit my truck.
I have a gutter-less stepped roof line and there seems to be very few racks out that will fit it.

Am in Buffalo, NY. Looking around in a frugal way to equip the truck for a south american trip in late 2015 or mid 2016.
I can buy the tent and can sell my rack separately, if needed on here. If you are willing to meet halfway or less (closer to you), that would be great too. If not, I just have to plan on a longer trip a while from now.
Curious what truck you have, for the gutters should not be an issue. The rack bolts on right through the my Tacoma (06 DCLB) roof on existing factory holes ( meant for the optional roof rack). If you can give a me a measurement on the height, I can make the decision soon. BTW, also have a CVT 79" Awning and walls. Just thought I will throw it out there.

Thanks for your prompt response. I will wait to hear back from you on the height.

msontag03

Observer
Zoloft,

I am in V
Charlotte NC and very interested, let me know your township and preference on making sale work.
Mike

zolo

Explorer
Im in Atlanta brotha, Not far from Charlotte at all. Id be willing to meet at the state line if you want.
Let me know.

kraqus

Norcalwood
Hi,
I will be in GA on the 17th of April , Decatur area....Are you nearby?
I am definitely interested.

Thanks!

Benny

zolo

Explorer
Hi,
I will be in GA on the 17th of April , Decatur area....Are you nearby?
I am definitely interested.

Thanks!

Benny

Yes I am in Decatur.
Let me know if you want to see the tent.

PM me your info if you want.

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior