Rig w/ boat Pics

refried

Adventurer
Is this the kern?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the Tieton in WA, It's running now and hopefully I'll get out there in the next week.
When you use two vehicles to shuttle 15 boats you run out of space for people rather quickly, Who knew you can get 22 people in a F-350?
shuttle.jpg~original

keane

Observer
Not a pic but a short vid of a couple off us heading out camping with boats on board.
I'm the xterra.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: I always had a great time in my '06 X off-road-

Not a pic but a short vid of a couple off us heading out camping with boats on board.
I'm the xterra.

Never disappointed and she went most places/w that rear locker--

Did you fish/hunt--??

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

Toyman01

Adventurer
I've added another boat to the mix. I'm almost finished building it. It's a 1971 Mitchell with a Yamaha 650 Jet Drive installed. Build Thread for the interested.

Behind the Samurai:

20141113_165059_zpsbhmswt8z.jpg

Where it belongs:

20141115_123421_zpsl7rlqtyf.jpg

There is still a little work to do, but it will be running the rivers in South Carolina a lot over the next year.

ober27

Adventurer
Toyman,
I just read your whole boat build thread. I'm really impressed by the way you put that together, turned out very nice, really professional looking.

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Ober27, Thanks, I had a lot of fun building it.
You my freind have balls of steel for even attempting to do what winds up in utter failure 90% of the time. As I read thru your build thread and saw your attention to detail my expectations of laughing at another failed jet ski boat waned a little bit but to be honest I'm not surprised you pulled it off. Congratulations! The plane attitude looked great and no doubt you will tweak out the minor cavitation and balance nuisance. All boats are sensitive to weight and balance but even more so on theses jet conversions. Yours coming out so close to perfect is amazing and the top speed proves you nailed it. The rest of the build was nice as well and I'd like to ask a question. I'm about to redo my boat storage and seats and was planing on two of your style plastic hatches. What kind are yours and are you happy with them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles