Rig w/ boat Pics

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Uh, that narrows it down. :)

Considering at one point I pretty much knew where all the boats were knowing where my old boat is after being sold a second time after I sold it isn't so bad. The owner who bought it from me had me come and race it a few times when he was out of town. The last time I raced it I and the former owner who owned it before I did raced it together. Had a blast and we didn't miss a beat first day ended we were in 1st place. HA HA Second day we caught a few bad wind shifts ended up 3rd by one point. I think its in the Detroit area it left Norther CA last summer.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
No doubt, that's cool. Just having a bit of fun with you as that statement , as we all know, narrows it down to New York, Toronto, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Duluth, Thunder Bay, The Apostle Islands, Prince Edward, Tobermorey...:)

You've obviously had some incredible adventures in that vessel
thumbup.gif

jonesw3

Adventurer
Loaded up and ready for a little weekend adventure!!!
0622425de7909d2295e49daddc23112a.jpg

Wilderness system ride 135 ( Orange) and my wife's Rambler 9.5. ( green)

e0575138128411d384401f9d53eb598d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlagRS

Gone to the dogs.
Yakwagon

My Jackwagon is now a Yakwagon :)

IMG_2428-L.jpg

IMG_2434-L.jpg

IMG_2431-L.jpg

Edit: After posting this and seeing pennies post above I think I will switch the J rack on the drivers side.

Last edited:

MizMoosie

Observer
Matching Whitehall Solo 14 rowing boat and JKUR. Totally an accident, I swear! Weekend trip to the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore.

IMG_20150620_163028093-M.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles