Rig w/ boat Pics

T.Low

Expedition Leader
The van was built for shuttle/Sherpa duty first, overland duty second. Nice to climb in out of the cold winter Washington rain and change out of wet and/muddy gear.

Surprised everyone, including me, at what a great overland vehicle it turned out to be.

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

Last edited:

T.Low

Expedition Leader
IMG_7566.jpg

Poptop039.jpg

NDK Explorer, NDK Romany, Necky Blunt, Wave Sport Score, Pyranha Inazone 240, Gas Gas EC 450, Kona Dawg Primo, Kona Stinkey Deluxe, Felt 65, Radio Flyer.

Last edited:

Toyman01

Adventurer
Headed out for a weekend of camping and canoeing with the family. The green canoe is a 16, the orange is a 18.

20140530_154102_zpsbmpvgrcj.jpg

Headed out for the day by myself.

20140705_131032_zpsql2blmgg.jpg

amo292

Adventurer
Here is my rig and boats. The canoe is when the dog and girl are coming along and the kayak is my alone time fun! You can also see how my carrying method changes by season.

IMG_5309.jpgScreen Shot 2014-04-08 at 1.13.53 PM.jpgIMG_4935.jpg

gorillamel

Dirty Blonde
I finally got a yakima rack system for the Jeep. With 78" bars. Now i can fit 3 kayaks!

tu2a5usa.jpg

aqa3ezuh.jpg

Roommate's perception pism (sit on top). I sold my Old Town Otter and currently looking for its replacement.
8ymarevy.jpg

Octotat

Observer
Nantahala NC Racing

This was my post-race party and lodging after a kayak race on Lake Fontana this weekend!

Attachments

• Post Race Party.JPG
    Post Race Party.JPG
    493 KB · Views: 38

Octotat

Observer
T. Low

That's funny! Lots of flatwater training done by those NOC downriver racers. They were the ones that put the race on.Lead Trio First lap reduced.jpg

AndrewDM

Adventurer
BRP1.jpg

July 4 weekend. Unfortunately, the only water the boat saw was the thunderstorms we drove through.

-Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste