Outback Trailgator Tailgate Table

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
Howdy from Sweden

Iam very happy with mine to. Had it in my 2012 2 door Sahara and now on my 2013 Rubicon Unlimited 10th anniversary

152596012.jpg

149658593.jpg

149658600.jpg

150151279.jpg

150151355.jpg

Video

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Howdy from Sweden
Iam very happy with mine to. Had it in my 2012 2 door Sahara and now on my 2013 Rubicon Unlimited 10th anniversary

Nice Trangia!

After ~9 years of very heavy use, one of my pots finally has a tiny hole in it. I'm looking for someone who can weld aluminum now.

-Dan

Bourget117

Received the Trailgator Tailgate Table from Rebel Offroad this weekend. Super easy install, I was able to do it alone at the campsitte in about 10 minutes, only tool required was a Phillips screwdriver. So far, big thumbs up on quality, no rattles, and my Coleman 2-burner Stove fits perfectly.

I like your set up. Nice and simple. My next purchase is definitely gonna be that table. I've been looking at those for a while now. Pricey but I think they are the best ones out there. Then I'll buy some truck lite led headlights and someday an ARB fridge.
What kind of light is that in the interior? It's pretty bright

WininUtah

Adventurer
I got one a few months ago, even got meet Doug, the owner of Outback. Easy install, one of the best thought out products you'll buy.

medium800.jpg

Rod_SATX

I like your set up. Nice and simple. My next purchase is definitely gonna be that table. I've been looking at those for a while now. Pricey but I think they are the best ones out there. Then I'll buy some truck lite led headlights and someday an ARB fridge.
What kind of light is that in the interior? It's pretty bright

Hi Bourget,
The lantern hanging from the rollbar is the Streamlight Seige, love that little thing. Here is a video review of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaTq9PanR-8

You wont regret purchasing this table.

Last edited:

fireball

Explorer
Hi guys, was curious if the slide out cutting board has some type of stop mechanism to keep you from pulling it all the way out? Fully extended, how sturdy is it?

Thanks!

rlynch356

Defyota
It does not have a stop on it.. Overall its sturdy as long as has some room to grip the channels which keep it in. i use it for prep, or placing a pot on it, etc

BLK2000TJ

I purchased this table several weeks ago. Install took less than 5 minutes (no drilling required). No rattles. It's turned out to be one of my favorite mods.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Hi guys, was curious if the slide out cutting board has some type of stop mechanism to keep you from pulling it all the way out? Fully extended, how sturdy is it?

Thanks!

First off this is a fantastic product. I would purchase it again in a heartbeat. My cutting board has a hole drilled in it on the bottom right corner. In the pictures shown already you will see the two 1/4" holes on the stainless bottom lip. My table came with an Aluminum pin with a detent on it. This locks the cutting board in place when closed. It does not however keep the bamboo table from pulling all the way out. I am sure you could make a second hole on the left side. This could be used as a stop if you were concerned about loosing the cutting board while using it partially pulled out. Well worth the price. The build quality is excellent and the install is a snap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior