Bogert safe jack, bottle jack

uscg2008

Explorer
Yes thats a good way of looking at it. I'll eventually get a hi lift once I get my sliders on but this is a good all around start. Then adding a hi lift would just make it so you have plenty of safe options

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
Don't get me wrong, a bottle jack has its place and the Bogert system is incredibly well engineered kit, I am even considering getting one. In place of the factory bottle or scissor jack that comes with most vehicles, it is absolutely viable but I would not eschew the utility of the Hi-Lift as a "recovery tool" in my recovery kit on favor of even a great bottle jack.

beags86

Adventurer
Well it seams likes everyone is thinking about it like I am. I was never thinking this would be a replacement for the hi lift. But I can't use the factory jack after the lift went on the truck. So a bottle jack replacement was already in the works. Overall I believe it will be worth it to carry both. And plan to do so.

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
group discount and I am in...

ETA....I sent Jonathan Hanson an email and asked if he had a contact for Bogert to see if they are interested in a group buy discount.....I would like to get their extension kit without the bottle jack.

Last edited:

RangerXLT

Adventurer
I would consider the purchase as well for a group buy. I currently can't utilize a high lift to its full potential because I do not have the proper lift point so this would be a great addition to my truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RangerXLT

Adventurer
The kit in the original post does that come with the stabilizing plate? I found it online somewhere else but didn't come with the plate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior