Who has "cheap fixes"

digitaldelay

Explorer
Wow, that's some amazing footage. It's incredible the way the camper just disintegrated, yet the "passenger" on the top bunk was retained by some sort of net.

I like how they thought to stock the fridge and cupboards. The passengers getting smoked by apples and water bottles was a nice touch, haha.

Jason

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

southpier

Expedition Leader
I like how they thought to stock the fridge and cupboards. The passengers getting smoked by apples and water bottles was a nice touch, haha.

Jason

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

always good to consider where your fire extinguisher, coffee mug, & laptop in the cab, will end up in event of a rollover. ha ha.

climber-420

Adventurer
Get some grated aluminum for the inside, and then throw a piece of plexiglass on the outside........good to go.

gsanders

Observer
So, just as a suggestion to the OP, I broke the same window on my old Nissan Frontier and I took it to a local glass shop and they cut and installed a new piece for ~$80. They used actual glass that was tint matched to the original and I didn't have to buy an entire new window with frame and do an install. It took all of an hour or less to have it done. Just a suggestion...

SNOWDOZER

Adventurer
Perhaps I should've titled this post a little differently, I had posted it with the intention of hearing what kind of crazy "cheap fixes" everyone has done. I am the type that researches for a month before pulling the trigger on a purchase. That being said I have decided to leave the window as is, I don't use it for viewing and if a branch has gone through it once it will probably happen again. Thanks for the suggestions but remember when you see a red tacoma with a license plate window you can say there's that cheap bastard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke