Wanted 1.9 Cubic Feet 3-way fridge and ARB style awning BC, WA, AB, OR

kaelc

Looking for a 1.9 Cubic Feet 3-way fridge and ARB style awning somewhere on the west coast.

Thanks

Looking for a 1.9 Cubic Feet 3-way fridge and ARB style awning somewhere on the west coast.

Thanks

Are 3-ways the ones that are gas powered as well? I've got a 2.12 cubic foot Norcold but its not gas powered. its just too big for my truck and needs so I'm looking to sell or trade down for something much smaller.

docmaas

Adventurer
I might be interested in your Norcold and have a dometic ac/dc 40qt chest type. What is the model of the norcold?

Mike

docmaas

Adventurer
Yes, I've improved my electric system with 400ah of battery and want to get something that fits in the old spot where I took out the original 3 way. Vehicle is a Chevy Astro Provan Tiger AWD. I'd still be willing to sell the 40 qt though.

Mike

Sorry I thought I posted a link in my reply, its the MRFT60. Its a chest style as well. Are you looking to get a more traditional RV style fridge with a door on the front?

A 40 would be an improvement though I'm hoping for something really small like the Engle MHD13 I'm also intrigued by the drawer style fridges like the Truck Fridge TF36.

http://www.thetford.com/Home/Products/NorcoldRefrigeratorsHome/MRFT60/tabid/201/Default.aspx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz