SOLD: 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer , Ohio

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Tent and trailer have sold. Wagoneer only left for sale.

New price is $7,300, and comes with any/all spare waggy stuff there might be laying around. A less gooder set of front seats, including the factory center jump seat if thats your thing. Probably some misc electrical do-dads. Anything else I have.

ttiler

Is this still for sale?
Do you think it could survive driving across the country? I have a huge trip coming up and I am looking forward to many cross country travels in the next few years.
I don't expect it to get great gas mileage but would you say that it's decent? Not a big worry.
I'm over in Illinois but may make my way over there to check this thing out. I'm pretty interested!

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Is this still for sale?
Do you think it could survive driving across the country? I have a huge trip coming up and I am looking forward to many cross country travels in the next few years.
I don't expect it to get great gas mileage but would you say that it's decent? Not a big worry.
I'm over in Illinois but may make my way over there to check this thing out. I'm pretty interested!

I might throw a more street friendly set of tires on it if I were to go across the country, but mechanically I wouldn't hesitate a moment.

ttiler

I might throw a more street friendly set of tires on it if I were to go across the country, but mechanically I wouldn't hesitate a moment.

Well I'll certainly need some decent tires on it for the mountains and beaches! You wouldn't say those are very cruise friendly? I suppose I could find some street friendly ones for trips where I won't be on rough terrain.
I'm going to PM you.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Well I'll certainly need some decent tires on it for the mountains and beaches! You wouldn't say those are very cruise friendly? I suppose I could find some street friendly ones for trips where I won't be on rough terrain.
I'm going to PM you.

The tires on it are mud tires. They are great in the mud, great in the rocks, and mediocre at best in the rain and snow. In essence they are not a great street tire. If you are going on a cross the country road trip you'd be much much better off putting on a really good all-terrain tire. There are some that are fairly aggressive for A/Ts, but way better for road use than a mud tire, and still quite acceptable for all but the most serious off roading. I would put on that type of tire, and forget about it.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I'm honestly surprised this has not sold yet, very cool rig for the price.

To be honest, I havent really advertised it except here, and done a poor job of that. I've been on the road with the family since mid june, and wont be home till Aug. 3. I think after that I'll get off the pot and get more serious. Don't use it, so don't need it. There's other things I'd rather play with and I've gotten a bit burned out on the Jeep thing.

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
tires?????

I would be interested in the tires for my FJ40.

Normal street tires would make a long road trip in it easier for someone!!!

Sno Dawg - Jeff
Philadelphia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94