Trasharoo - Knock-off - Clearance Promark Brand Heavy Duty Trail Bag

762X39

Explorer
Why would you buy a knockoff? The Trasharoo is a righteous product sewn by a righteous company.:coffee:

Last edited:

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
But, but, but, he saved $20.00!!!! It is almost half as good as a Trasharoo, it holds half as much, right?

I got my Trasharoo in the last group buy. If anyone who actually has one or has inspected a real one would know that bag may be 1/2 price but isn't close to half the bag.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Dave & Yoshi of Trasharoo are Expo members who contribute trip reports, knowledge and are generally all around great people.
I would spend the extra money just to support a small, US based operation who is doing what so many of us wish we could.

And honestly the price difference if spread out over the course of the product lifespan is to small to measure.

TravelTacoma

Observer
Trasharoo

I can personally attest, like so many others here, that the Trasharoo is worth every penny you spend on it. The bag takes a beating and isn't fazed by it, or the sunlight (besides superficial fading), or 50 lbs of firewood bouncing around in it on washboards in Death Valley! I appreciate you posting up a cheaper alternative for fellow adventurers, but do yourself a favor and at least look into the Trasharoo before you buy. You won't be disappointed.

FJOE

Regular Dude
Like all other times when people rave about a product, I always ask myself-

-Is there some existing product that can fulfill this task?
-Is this a solution to a problem that I have never had?

I agree that Trasharoo/Whatever this thing is is a great idea. Keep the trash out of the truck and carry loads. But I must beg to ask- What will these products do that an old ALICE pack from a surplus store strapped to the spare tire wont? 50lbs of firewood? I have surely packed way more than that in an ALICE. Not knocking the product, but just throwing another idea in there.

DetroitDarin

Scratching a 10 year Itch
^^ Finding a good Large Ruck will cost $50. Then have to be messed with to fit. :) I sort of like purpose-built stuff at times.

Trasharoo fan for life! Dave sent me new buckles when I found mine cracked this spring!! Great customer service, you can't beat it!!!

Thanks Dave!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles