2005 Dodge Ram 2500 and 2012 XPCamper

incognito

Adventurer
Hy,

very nice truck and camper combo.Thank you it is always fun to see what people are modifying to their Rams.
my mods are: swiss cheese mod for the stock filter housing and the intake preturbo baffles out. napa gold stock filter is very good.
out also the intake heater .
bully dog gt tuner and docking station for pyrometre and trans temperature
bilstein skocks front with hbs 2 inch leveling kit+sway bar end links
hbs steering stabilizer bar for steering box
baldwin 7977 diesel filter
2 additional filters under the truck : caterpillar 2 micron 1r-0750 and caterpillar water separator
rear add a leaf
firestone 5000 lbs airbags + daystar airbag cradles
Mobil 1 Delvac
Belkin Fm transmitter
3 more mods to come but this will be for improving the cooling.

i'm also on the cummins forum I didn't realized we could fit a 62 gallon tank under those trucks, good to know. didn't knew about the powerwagon wheels neither . I'm looking for a SRW conversion on 19.5 ( still have to find those wheels)
working hard on my own blog but still have to sort out some bugs then i'll send you a link if interested.
hope this helps
incognito

Last edited:
I removed the decals from the passenger side of my camper to add a partial wrap. Valley View (or Tunnel View) has always been my favorite spot in Yosemite. I can sit there for hours. I'll have to make a trek there this summer to do some glamour shots of my camper with the actual view in the background.

image.jpg

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Nice setup!
The back wrap might mesmerize me into forgetting what I was doing. Marc's got a fine product.
Carli valved some 2.5 Kings for my friend's '07 5.9 CTD w/flatbed mounted Phoenix camper.
It really drives nice on the highway in Baja yet rides nice offroad especially aired down.
Myself and my friend installed Hellwig swaybars in our similar rigs and indeed they do help a bunch with road handling.
After all these years of marginal lighting I added this company's LED's to the Northstar:
http://www.m4products.com/elite-series/
These are a bit expensive but the suckers are BRIGHT!

doctorit

Adventurer
I removed the decals from the passenger side of my camper to add a partial wrap...
This looks fantastic! I've been researching wraps for a while - care to share some details? Who/where you had it printed, did you prep and apply yourself, how mu$h? And, is it your photo?

This looks fantastic! I've been researching wraps for a while - care to share some details? Who/where you had it printed, did you prep and apply yourself, how mu$h? And, is it your photo?

The work was done by Mojave Signs & Graphics, a subsidiary of Mojave Copy in Victorville. They printed, laminated, and applied it for about $500. I had to wash the truck and remove the existing graphics and residual glue. They bought the photo online from a service they had access to and now own full rights. I did a very bad rendering of what I wanted and they found the graphic in a size that has enough resolution to go on a billboard. We worked together to grey scale it and place it exactly how I wanted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz