Mounting ARB Fridge in M101CDN Trailer?

BrettDez

Overland Explorer
Septu,
I haven't had a space issue yet. That is already loaded with almost everything I'd need. There are 3 folding chairs, a rollup camping table, Portable Heater, Tri-Folding Toilet, the fridge itself, a very large/sturdy pop-up canopy(not one of those small lightweight ones), several sleeping bags, sleeping mat, trailer stabilizer bars, ReadyWelder Kit, 2 spare 1lb propanes, 2 hobo pie makers, 2 metal prongs for marshmellows/hotdogs, 2-burner stove, rope(or line as we navy guys call it), 12v fan, dinnerware/cookware for 4, tarp, papertowels(big roll), coleman lantern, and a few other miscellaneous goodies.
And I still have plenty of space for my son's pack&play crib, stroller, fold-up high chair, toddler toys, food, and some bags for clothing/toiletries. And this doesn't even account for the rest of the stuff on the trailer mounted externally.
This leaves all the offroad/recovery gear inside the Jeep where I like it and tons of space. I don't even know what else I'd like to add.
Edit:: Okay maybe I can think of one thing to add....a soft serve ice cream machine. Who wouldn't want fresh soft serve out in the middle of no where? Haha!

Last edited:

Septu

Explorer
Edit:: Okay maybe I can think of one thing to add....a soft serve ice cream machine. Who wouldn't want fresh soft serve out in the middle of no where? Haha!

Bring ice, and the old hand style icecream maker!

41F0EG7TZML._SY450_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz